Fire EA: Can you create this EA? - page 7

:: I'm testing with GJ but that's not so good... I've managed so far that you can input settings for every weekday (so every day different settings) it makes allot of difference in results...
fireslayer26:
Ah, nice to see you playing with other pairs, looks very promising. Cant wait for version 3!

Ah, nice to see you playing with other pairs, looks very promising. Cant wait for version 3! Please add a trailing stop!

Yes, I originally requested this EA for use with the GBP/JPY, which works decent. But the results with the EUR/USD are looking much better.

:: with this one ( v3 ) you can switch of all days, and only back test/trade all Mondays or all Tuesdays, etc... and adjust each single day ... that's what I'm doing now. I only back test EURUSD, I tried with GJ. The only thing is that 2007 & 2008 are a good match for EURUSD, but if I test 2006 with the same settings, it's totally off. Any idea's?

:: Perhaps It has to check previous same weekdays, weekly, monthly interval... compare and adjust with those other values ... something like that...

:: if you have other breakout techniques ... please share ... even little steps can do the trick for me

:: What I found out also that trading (EA) around the previous day high & low lines is a bad thing, the EA improved much when I stepped like 50 points above or below it, like that the trend was already formed... so, everything in that 50 points zone I called BurnZone (keep it a little with the fire theme)

IN10TION:
:: What I found out also that trading (EA) around the previous day high & low lines is a bad thing, the EA improved much when I stepped like 50 points above or below it, like that the trend was already formed... so, everything in that 50 points zone I called BurnZone (keep it a little with the fire theme)

Nice, is the next version going to be able to adjust this? Where is buys or sells, like you were saying. Like if I want it to trade at 50 pips above or below the previous open/close instead of at it? Will you be adding a trailing stop?

:: the things is: I started with adding a trailing stop, like you requested, and then everything else came ...

:: Yes, every weekday settings are independently of each other, You can adjust this BurnZone in Position from the previous high & low, and in Volume, trailing stop also adjustable. When price will go out this zone it will trade. I test this with several settings, and this BurnZone really works.

fireslayer26:
Nice, is the next version going to be able to adjust this? Where is buys or sells, like you were saying. Like if I want it to trade at 50 pips above or below the previous open/close instead of at it? Will you be adding a trailing stop?

Sounds great, cant wait to start testing it!

:: ok, here it is...

:: for starters, test EURUSD, 1H, Asian Open (for me (broker) 00:00 midnight), EA basic settings, yes: Mondays & Tuesdays are OFF, they cause losses, we don't want to have that , start from begin 2008 till now... (or: include 2007 with also the standard settings)... all other currencies are not fully tested, so I hope you can contribute some of them here... or any ideas to improve... welcome welcome welcome

:: to have a pure comparison between all your test, please, switch OFF "Money Management" (default is ON)

Files:

settinds are default except first except time 24hrset i changed to 07:00

Files:
Reason: