Rhetorical question - page 7

forex.tramp2:
Waiting for the news today...after 5pm
I don't understand why at the news on Canada at 15.30 the Euro suddenly went up... What has Canada got to do with it?

It didn't take off anywhere, wide flat in the channel.

It will be funny if it is quiet tomorrow too.

There was just a flight to Everest in the glass...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's not going anywhere, a wide flat in the channel boundaries.

It will be funny if it stays quiet tomorrow too.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5349889/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

This one must be referring to

it's not a takeoff, it's a modest, ordinary, intraday move of the pair

forex.tramp2:
There was just a flight to Everest in the stack...
..but why the second nickname?
График EURUSD, M5, 2016.06.22 20:30 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, M5, 2016.06.22 20:30 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.06.22 20:30 UTC.

I am writing from a work computer.

Yesterday I looked at the glass and decided to trade, orders came one after another.... it was good

Tonight, too, the good moments went right away, I stopped until the news...

I'm thinking of using a hash

Tomorrow everything will be decided ... whether it makes sense or not ... with the current trade as I was able to keep the lowest drawdown ...

Yes a little wrong in the calculations, about the profit per day but what I got is not bad already....

Forex.Tramp:

Tomorrow everything will be decided ... whether it makes sense or not ... with the current trade as I was able to keep the lowest drawdown ...

Yes a little wrong in the calculations, about the profit per day but what I got is not bad already....

i have no idea where to look for the signal or monitoring?

Closing the demo turned out just as I thought.....

On Monday I'll start on the real one...hopefully...

Reason: