New Members introduction - page 930

Hi, i'm from Malaysia, i'm a new member here, nice to meet ya peeps

Happy that i am start to be part from this site and i want to say hi to all

Hi this is my first post .I was wandering if there are any binary trading fans out there.Is there a specific section in the forum?

Hi all,

I'v just registered and I'm hopig to learn from all o you guys and shae my xperinces witheveryone. Looking forward to trading! Regards

Welcome to the best Forum From Italy .

Regards

Ciao

Hi, I have been learning Forex for a couple years and have tried Platforms like tradestation MT4 and FXCM's core product as well as NinjaTrader.

My mother has been in need of some TLC (She's 80 now and I guess its time to get revenge for all the kindness she gave whilst I was giving her a hard time) So Im looking towards Swing trading and preferably some kind of automated system I can monitor periodically whilst looking after her.

I also have to automate trade placement as invariably I make the occasional human error esp when I see a trade and by the time I can react its spent and I end up with a loser or I am distracted and I wish the platform I was using had a useful trailing stop loss!

So I appreciate all the work the existing members have done and the wealth of experience - and hopefully pay some back.

Hello everybody from Italy.

An old programmer looking fro new ideas.

Hi i used this website for a long time i liked it very much

just want to say hi....hope to learn something new here.

Hello everybody,

I've been trading forex for sometime, makes little money.

I believe I am at the right place to learn something new

Thanks.

Reason: