New Members introduction - page 883

Hi, I'm new to the website. I just started trading a few months ago and still have a lot to learn. I'm hoping I can learn here. Thanks in advance for any help you guys have to offer.

Hello everyone, I am a complete newbie. Started researching into trading a few days ago. I do not have any live accounts yet; only demo accounts. I have been searching EAs and indicators when I fell upon this excellent site. It would be awesome if somebody could reload all the critical files (with file descriptions) in each thread, as a zip file at the beginning or end of the thread (It is possible, and easier for archiving and for reference). I am looking for a free visual trading managers rich with features. (I have already read about MPTM, MPBM, Swiss Army Autotrade manager, Luktom's Visual Editor(LVOE), FxCraft VOE, Sangmane's EasyOrder, ChristinaLi'S CompleteTradeManager, FXTR51 TradeManagerv8.6). Obviously it will take time testing each of them before choosing. Wonder if anymore options exist to choose from.

hello brothars!!

im Igor, from brazil.

someone know mql programming?

Welcome to forex-tsd

thank you forex-std

Hi everyone I'm new here and I hope I'm welcomed

Hey dudes,

It is Amir;

Daily FX, CFD trader and long term Stock investor

Hi folk, im newbie, looking for a good trading system here.

Best regards

helo every1..jus new here trying to look/find sumthing that could improve my trading experience n hope can leant a lot here..thanks

Just drop by and wanna say hi to everyone