New Members introduction - page 872

Hi,

I've been browsing these for a while now and have just joined up. My current interest is in Renko trading so I hope to participate in the renko threads.

Regards

Brendan

Hello, this site looks interesting. I'm looking forward to learn something new.

Hello Guys,

I`m here to share brokers announcement.

Hi all,

New to this forum and Forex so here to read, study and learn.

Thanks...

Looking forward to learning from the masters here. Thank you for the wonderful gathering site.

I have been losing money in the forex market for 2 years now and I'm still going strong!

Hi All.

I've been away from this forum for a looooong time. A renewed interest in Binary Options drew me back to find out what the community is thinking.

Thanks everyone for sharing your ideas and experience

mrdcomm

Hi all, I started Forex 3-years ago, going on and off until last year that I lost my pay job. Forex has become my full-time job now but still struggling with consistent profit. I hope to gain from this forum and offer those things (knowledge,indicators,EA,softwares etc) have gained in my cause of study.Moreso, I learnt about this site/forum from an EA I downloaded from FXPro amd reaslly interested in building my strategy into an EA and enter for the contest. I believe my expectations would be surpassed.

Cheers everyone!

hi all and success in all!

Hey fellow traders..

well, I've been lurking on the sidelines of forums for years, have learned a lot and finally decided maybe I can start giving back a little here and there. So congratulations ForexTSD you've enticed me to show up! Hopefully what I have to offer can be of some value to others. Looking forward to sharing (and continuing to learn!).

Reason: