New Members introduction - page 750

Helo my people, I am actual not new in trading but new in this forum. I like what i am seeing in this forum. Please let the brotherhood continue. thanks

Hi, I came across this site a couple of years ago. Now that I am know a little more, I am interested in finding a hedge ea The Groodge looks promising.

Hi, this is my 2nd post. Just saw a competition post with $500 award, and thought I should post a new thread.

hi,

I am new member, I interested with this forum, I could learn a lot from other members like a like about forex

Hi there! I have just started to study about Forex and looking forward to learn something from the seniors in this forum. That's why I joined it.

Hi All,

have been a member for a few years but never posted much. I've recently discovered, after many years of searching a way to trade which suits my lifestyle and personality. I;m in the process of testing it on a few pairs and all is looking positive so far. Just got the email about the competition so thought it may be a good opportunity to share my ideas as well as forcing me topost all my trades, winners & losers and see the results at the end of the month.

Bye for now

Hello everyone

hi all i like this site

I love trading Forex and I scalp-trade with 8 lots of GBPJPY pair on a daily basis.

Hello Friends,

I am Amit Dhir from India , doing forex and equity trading since 2008..

Reason: