New Members introduction - page 710

Thanks for providing this site and forum. Looks very professional and helpful. I am looking for a way to transfer the values of a custom indicator that I am running simultaneously on several different time period charts, including a 3M chart created using the PL4 Period Con routine (offline chart). ICustom function is not capable of doing this (I think). So I am looking for a way to collect all the data from the calculations done by the custom indicator on the 15M, 5M and 3M chart into the 1M chart where I then can use and compare the values of the same variable from the different TIme Periods. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Henry

Hello, Searchdog here. Been learning trade the FX and commodities markets. Hope to find the right tools here to give the edge to be a successful trader.....

Hi everyone,from Belgium not a big Trade country and that's bring me here.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here I am.

I am a new member,and wnat to say hi to all!!!

Hello Traders,

I've been trading part time for about 5 years and am now going full time.

I'm looking forward to exploring the forums for new ideas.

Hi,

I'm new to forex. About 6 mths. Looking for more idea in this forum.

hello to everyone

Hi, i am trading now for about 6 years beeing profitable the last 6 months....i am interested in Harmonic Patterns...that s why i found your website

Hi,

I'm new here and forex!!!Hello to everyone...