Signal with Purchased EA?

Hi
If I buy an EA, can I then use it to provide a signal?

Thanks

Yes, I can't see why not?

Philip Kym Sang Nelson #:
Yes, I can't see why not?

Thanks

The previous conversation about 3rd party signal services has been removed.

Discussions, recommendations or suggestions for 3rd party products and services is not allowed on the forum.

Also, the way MQL5 Signals work is different to other 3rd party services, so please don't give incorrect advice or make invalid assumptions.

I suggest the OP carry out their own research on the subject.

Just a couple of quotes from the rules. I don't know if this is relevant to your question. I haven't looked at all the rules.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_III

2. The Buyer has no right to resell the purchased Product either through the Market service or in any other way.
3. Purchasing a Product does not mean buying rights to it. The Product is transferred to the Buyer for personal use only.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/terms/subscriber#part_XI

1.You hereby agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold MetaQuotes Ltd, its Affiliated Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as Authorized Carriers, harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, causes of action, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damage, costs or expenses (including any reasonable attorneys' fees), arising out of or accruing from: a) Your use of the Signals Service in violation of this Agreement, and (b) Your Signal that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy.

I have the same suggestion:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal with Purchased EA?

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.12.16 21:42

I suggest the OP carry out their own research on the subject.

Vladislav Boyko #:

Just a couple of quotes from the rules. I don't know if this is relevant to your question. I haven't looked at all the rules.

I have the same suggestion:

Thank you for this

Reason: