New Members introduction - page 356

Hi all

I am not new to forex but new to this forum. I am looking for ea based on pivot points.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm glad to join the forum

Hello evryboby

I am a new in trading forex; I come in this community because I think your very serious

Hi everyone, started out in Forex 6weeks ago. Been playing with a practice account, hope in 6 months to have a valid strategy. Live in Boston, MA. Would like to meetup with other Forex traders.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

hello i'm kervin chua and I have been trading for about 3 years now, I joined this group so that I can gain more knowledge about forex and of course mingle with other traders. I trade the USD/JPY pair.

New to Forex .. Find a valuable Web page (Forex-TSD). I m sure it will support me in future

Hi I am a new member

I'm italian but now live in Thailand

I always trading but with Omega tradestation and index future, never with forex

I hope that here I can learn to trade this market with profit

Hello.

I have been reading off and on for a while, but it has been quite a while since I logged in. I have written several MQL4 scripts and a few indicators for myself, but have not tried much in the way of EA's. I have been demo trading Forex for about 2 1/2 years. My day job keeps me busy, so I am hoping that an EA will help me watch for trade setups and enter / exit for me all while following my set of Rules.

i'm from Thailand.

This site is very useful for me.

Thanks.

Reason: