A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 5

I've been on the Fora for 3.5 years at the moment.

To C-4.

What TF are you scalping on?

Shniperson:

Strange ) but after 2 years of forex on the MICEX, it didn't work out for me.

The secret to success is simple - you have to speculate professionally, 8 hours a day, five days a week to start with.

We do not slip. Mostly medium term 0.5-3 days. There are 5-10 trades per day.

My real is 17 months old, although I've been in the forex business for quite a few years. You can make money on any timeframe, it all depends on the amount of time you're willing to give. I don't trade intraday. I use indicators, not as signals in themselves, but as market conditions. No advanced indicators, all standard ones. For some time I have tried to watch our stock market, I have not got a hue yet. I tried to watch our stock market several times, didn't get the excitement yet. I am discovering options as new and interesting for me, but respectively on American market.

Dezil:

My real is 17 months old, although I've been in the forex business for quite a few years. You can make money on any timeframe, it all depends on the amount of time you're willing to give. I don't trade intraday. I use indicators, not as signals in themselves, but as market conditions. No advanced indicators, all standard ones. For some time I have tried to watch our stock market, I have not got a hue yet. I tried to watch our stock market several times, didn't get the excitement yet. I am discovering options as new and interesting for me, but respectively on American market.

Of course Quick is miserable, especially in QPL part, but believe me MT4 and even MT5 are far away from Quick in some things, and this program is from the late 90s.

I jumped off the currency. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I'm sitting on stocks. I'm pretty happy with them. I wish I had more money :)

I only play demo currencies as a "nostalgia" game :)
My first time in Forex, if I'm not mistaken, was in 2002.

fozi:

I jumped off the currency. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I'm sitting on stocks. I'm pretty happy with them. I wish I had more money :)

I only play demo currencies as a "nostalgia" game :)
My first time in Forex, if I'm not mistaken, was in 2002.

On US stocks? Through MT?

Shniperson:

On US stocks? via MT?

Yes, American stocks

Good day!

I am familiar with Forex for about three years now. I have been studying and searching for my way (TS) and my style, I am also studying programming.

What I want to ask a PROFI, or better so.... People who make money.... I have heard many times that in terms of becoming a trader it is important to have a mentor.

And many write about such "heroes of our time".

But those who are making money really need to mentor someone? They quietly gather "dust from the passing fast train of Forex" and do not shine themselves. IMHO.

Or perhaps you can suggest someone who is willing to take on the job and share their experience? I'm asking in all seriousness, for myself.

What can anyone advise? I am grateful for the answers.

Perhaps someone will share their experience of becoming a PROFI.

LOA:

Good day!

I am familiar with Forex for about three years now. I have been studying and searching for my way (TS) and my style, I am also studying programming.

What I want to ask a PROFI, or better so.... People who make money.... I have heard many times that in terms of becoming a trader it is important to have a mentor.

And many write about such "heroes of our time".

But those who are making money really need to mentor someone? They quietly gather "dust from the passing fast train of Forex" and do not shine themselves. IMHO.

Or perhaps you can suggest someone who is willing to take on the job and share their experience? I am asking in all seriousness, for myself.

What can anyone advise? I am grateful for the answers.

Perhaps someone will share their experience of becoming a professional.

Read the private message
Reason: