New Members introduction - page 246

Hi i am Aurelian and i am glad to be a member to this forum and i want to know more about forex !!

Hi, I'm a retired engineer trading fan

I especially like the automatic currency trading with metatrader, but I have not much experience

Kind regards

welcome I m new

Hello i am new user in forex .

Hi I´m pars70, trader , that is always looking for novices and share and receive network with otjers in the same market

Hello,

I'm new here.... may be I can gain valuable information, tips, or lesson about trading... I'm open to a discussion here..

Thank you....

Hey I am new here. Hope I Help people here

Hello every body

I am very interested in automated trading with EAs... Not to much success at the moment.

Best regards

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi everyone this is Cookey expectedly joining one of the best forex forum where we can share complementary ideas on the possible success strategies of trading the forex market

Hey there thought i would join up to meet and learn from like minded people. Now Lets make some money!!!

Reason: