New Members introduction - page 206

Hi ,all

i'm from Thailand.

I'm new for forex-tsd.

so nice to meet you.

HI, Everybody...

I am glad to be here to go and to learn with you ALL.

Discovery the FX world ... and Improve the Strategic for Trading.....

Hi - Forex TSD is a valuable forum to all forex traders. There are many "expert" contributors - mladen - to name one. Thank you. I am a newish trader and keep learning new ways to approach the markets. Thank for this forum.

Hello my name is David, I run a small Forex blog and trade FX and CFDs.

My trading strategies are as follows -

Forex. Trading long-term trend following methods only, the currency market generally trends.

CFDs. I use CFDs for trading stock market indices using a short to medium term trading strategy, stock market indices generally revert back towards their mean (recent average price)

Hi - another new guy. Looking for ways of trading forex using EA's on MT4. I write my own code, use whatever indicators I can find that are useful. I have a backround in IT ( mainly commercial mainframes ).

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum and very pleased, i'm here to find good advices and tools to start trading.

Thanks a lot.

Hello forum members,

I'm cleaning my yahoo inbox (+1000 mails) and came across Forex-tsd. I found my inlog & pasword (from years ago) and voila here I am...

Well I am also building an trailingstop EA with a little tweaking because it' s wise to not jump into every market and the trailing stop is also subject to improving upon the standard ATR (can also be achieved by (exp) MA's on the high, low or close). I still have not finished this tweaking and hope to see the light soon.

When to get in and out is now the main issue, the trailingstop is mainly for safety reasons when everything else fails and is a standard feature in almost every EA. This should work and I can not understand why some market sold EA's are sometimes losing more than 1000 dollar in one run.

Probably I will find out soon.....

I can give more details when I see a promising test run on the chart and maybe we can do a little bit together.

I wish everybody nice trading & happy programming

Harm Bodewes

Netherlands

Hello ,

Im here to learn something new Very useful website

Hello, I am Samuel from Nigeria and I am new to forex trading. I hope this forum will help me in achieving huge success in trading forex. Thank you.

My name: Kottaieswaran Sithiraivel, from: India

Reason: