New Members introduction - page 213

hi guys

i'm new here

wish good talk with you all here

hey guys wass up!

hy good morning guys

hello, i'm a trader.

happy to join forex-tsd

hello

happy to join forex-tsd

my name is is-haq,am from nigeria i have been trading for the pass 7 year and i have not enjoy the goodness of forex and i hope with this forom i will achieve my intentions

I join this forum now. I am new member of this community . I hope I will learn many things from here.

hello Friends

i hope everyone is fine and enjoying their trading

i am new here and wish to learn so many thing from this forum

halo

May you gain lots of pips

Hello everybody, I’m still a noob on this J but I want to improve myself…on a first look this forum will help me!