New Members introduction - page 1081

just wanted to say hi to all

Hi to all, I am from Malaysia & i am new here. Have a nice day. Pls comments and advise me as well on which the genuine and great EA that u all ever use. If u dont mind may i have it. Our time is around 7 - 8hrs different.

Thank you

Hi guys, I'm new here! I'm trying to explore the world of Forex and see if this is really for me. At this point, I'm all looking for advice.

i am DOMNIC SAVIO FROM CHENNAI FX TRADER

Hi,

Just arrived here!

Willing to learn a share as mch as I can.

Hi,

I posted before but not sure if it got acceted.

Anyway, hi again!

Relaunching oForexNation guys!! First Broker involved in Charity

We’d like to introduce ourselves, we are relaunching Forex Nation - the world's 1st not-for-profit provider of forex - where doing what you love helps build a better future for all

• Because we are a not-for-profit organisation we're not motivated by typical industry goals. Our main purpose is to give thouse in need microcredits from our own profit.

• MetaTrader4 trading platform with one-click mobile trading applications for your smart phone or tablet. No trade restrictions: EAs, scalping & hedging all allowed.

•All you need is to open an account with us and start trading. If you're starting out or testing a new trading strategy, try our free demo trading platform in our website. (We are building it now but it will be soon accecible for everyone)

• We will be operating a 24 hour customer service and trade desk for your assistance. Fur futher questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

When you invest in your own future by trading with Forex Nation, you're investing in the idea of a better future for all. So our clients enjoy the extra satisfaction of seeing brokerage dollars put to work funding education programmes, amenities and other charitable projects that benefit people and communities in need.

Thanks for taking a moment. Happy trading!

hello all,

greetings to you from a newbie trader.

amr

am a forex trader and wish to be better in trading

Hello.. Is any body here?

Reason: