New Members introduction - page 1076

i am new here. i introduce myself with each other. i want to earn money from this

forum. i wanna work hard in this forum.

Hello world

in JP,

stapla.

[Deleted]

Hi, I just want to be a better trade and help others become better too. Thank you and happy trading

Hello everyone

I am new here.

Good day to all.

hello everyone i'm new here. looking forward a lead to better and profitable trading system

thank's

I am not a new member and I don't why forum is saying me to introduce yourself here . May be I didn't contribute too much posts.

Anyway I am in forex trading from 2 years and I have learnt lot from this forum. Thanks

I greet all the participants in this great forum. I wish all the participants good luck.

hi evrybody i am a newcomer so i want help from all of u please help know forex

Hi all

I like this Forex-tsd and like to learn more about EA..

Hi everyone.

I'm happy to join in this web site.

I want to learn about EA.