New Members introduction - page 1005

Hi All,

I'm looking forward in this forum to learn more on forex trading.

Hopefully I will be successful too.

Thanks.

Dear All,

Each day Wayne McDonell, Chief FX Strategist for TradersWay, will share his analysis based on a multi-strategy approach that uses both technical and fundamental analysis. You will learn event, scalp, spot, swing and carry trading strategies. Trading fundementals, such as results of recent news events, global macro economics and central banking policies will also be discussed in great detail.

hello ,

My name is Christian and

I just now became a member and want to say hello to all.

I trade since 20 years !!

best regards

Christian

hi to all ... having a look around the forum.

Hey Guys. Just want to ask some questions and get involved in the community. Thanks

Hello,

My name isPatrick and I'm from belgium.

I not trading that long and I know am doing binary options but in the future i like to go to forex trading

I'm 38 years old

hi,i am newbie here,i will be happy if this website can offer me perfect indicator

Welcome aboard younghadiz, enjoy your stay here.

hy from Colombia sur america happy 2015

Hey, Another new member here , done the babypips course twice and am currently learning about all the indicators and getting my MT4 layout sorted, so many different ways to trade im unsure where to start now, any advice anyone ? For a start i have got the multitrend indicator and the auto fibs with the CCFP cvert strength linee colours . cheers lads

Reason: