New Members introduction - page 998

Ovo:
Yes, they regularly revoke membership of those who have a site of their own. They have another "softer" kind of revoking (called "Commercial member"), which allows the member to post into the abandoned commercial section only, with no right to access the private messages nor other sections. The story happened to me after no commercial activity there, and I learned from the Steve Hopwood's site it was common practice that happened often. So, live with it, it is their site, the created the rules, and they probably have reason to get rid of experienced users.

Mmmm.... they revoke it seems also non commercial members like me, successfull system thread owner without commercial purposes, people that defend what the "shouting crowd" (as i call them) has labelled as scammer without the inch of a decent proof, etc....

Does not smell like a regime? I agree they are the owners and can do some choices about what they wanna be posted in their forum...but you cannot ban people that has done NOTHING against the rules YOURSELF OWN put as written rules in your forum.

Otherwise = regime ...and illegal too.

Good morning all and Merry Christmas.

I am Jason from Australia and I am hoping to learn more about forex trading and using Di Napoli indicators

Ovo:
Yes, they regularly revoke membership of those who have a site of their own. They have another "softer" kind of revoking (called "Commercial member"), which allows the member to post into the abandoned commercial section only, with no right to access the private messages nor other sections. The story happened to me after no commercial activity there, and I learned from the Steve Hopwood's site it was common practice that happened often. So, live with it, it is their site, the created the rules, and they probably have reason to get rid of experienced users.

I don't buy that. There are many users with sites at forexfactory. I had link to my site for 6 months and nothing. It was after the threads I made that they terminated me. Not just me, everyone that worked on these theories who were major contributors who had NO sites or link to any sites. Even if you say this link stuff, that wouldn't apply to 95% of the users that they terminated. Besides, they could tell me if that is the case to remove the link. That's what any professional site/person would do. They have an agreement which we agree to, I haven't violated that agreement. They even allow commercial users. What they do when they find a user being commercial is tag them as commercial, that's it. They don't terminate them for that. There is something bigger, some deeper dark stuff in this forex world we live in my friend.. money runs deeper than blood for most people these days.. sad but true.

Anyways, our only goal is to make aware what happened. Not to have any arguments or to prove anything. We chose not to sit quietly and watch them do this injustice and act like dictators. They need to learn that there are consequences to their actions. The Alexa ranking is showing that consequence.

Hi all. I have started to learn mql4 programming and i think participating in this great forex forum will help me to learn faster. Happy Holidays all

saver0:
I don't buy that. There are many users with sites at forexfactory. I had link to my site for 6 months and nothing. It was after the threads I made that they terminated me. Not just me, everyone that worked on these theories who were major contributors who had NO sites or link to any sites. Even if you say this link stuff, that wouldn't apply to 95% of the users that they terminated. Besides, they could tell me if that is the case to remove the link. That's what any professional site/person would do. They have an agreement which we agree to, I haven't violated that agreement. They even allow commercial users. What they do when they find a user being commercial is tag them as commercial, that's it. They don't terminate them for that. There is something bigger, some deeper dark stuff in this forex world we live in my friend.. money runs deeper than blood for most people these days.. sad but true. Anyways, our only goal is to make aware what happened. Not to have any arguments or to prove anything. We chose not to sit quietly and watch them do this injustice and act like dictators. They need to learn that there are consequences to their actions. The Alexa ranking is showing that consequence.

The idea about the site came from Steve rather than me, Steve contributed a lot until they tagged him a "Commercial Member". BTW, after they tag you with the "Commercial Member" status, you cannot even say good bye to a thread you started, nor you can answer any private message. It is not only a tag, it is in fact membership revoking, unless you are happy with posting to a section that nobody reads.

I know there are users on FF that live from their sites, no idea how they pick the victims. In my few posts I did not print any link to my tiny site either (except in profile), neither I used any word that would guide them to the idea I was misusing their site. I did not ask them why, I am not going to beg somebody who kicked me without a word of explanation.

Hi !

Happy to be here

I'm a trader for my own account.

Specifically on Dax and CAC, sometime Gold and french stocks.

I'm french, sorry for my english...

see you soon

hi i need help to add email alert to this indicator. many thanks.

hello to all

I'd like to learn a lot about Forex

why I'm here with you

thank you

its have great forex information forum i like it

This is a great site. I want to thank everyone who helps out here at this site.

Reason: