New Members introduction - page 865

Hello Everyone! I`m representer of new Rebate Service - PrimeRebate

Hi I've been a member for a long time but never posted anything!

I have been trading forex for 6 years and am developing a 1 min chart trading system which I'm happy to share.

Greetings to all.

Regards

Jerry

Hello im new in here.

i've been in Forex Trading for almost 3 years in 2 Different Broker, got some good moment got few bad profit.

i still think my self as a super newbie, still learning and still listening suggestion from senior trader. gonna got a lot of new good think in here.

hello everyone im sherif . new to the site and it looks interesting i hope to learn and share what i know with everyone here

I was trading Stocks since 2008 with little success. Then I stopped in 2012 and focused on Forex. I paid some trading courses on Forex and it was a disaster. Then I decided to study Forex on my own but I'm still on Demo accounts. I'm not looking for the Grail, but for a simple system which could predict the future moves by 60%... I guess it is realistic... but if someone thinks differently I'm open to any suggestion. On the other hand I must say that I'm not a programmer! Thanks to all of you and to ForeX.

Hi, nice to be here

Hi.. I am new here.. I trade mostly futures.. the Russell 2000 but am considering adding Forex as well.

Hi!

I'm a cryptocurrency trader.

Hi! I wish successes everybody

hola buenos dias, soy española vivo en paris y soy nueva en este mundo del forex, estoy muy interesada en las figuras harmonicas y espero aprender mucho de ustedes

cordialmente

hello good morning, I'm Spanish and live in paris am new to this world of forex, I am very interested in the figures harmonicas and I hope to learn a lot from you

cordially

Yolanda

Reason: