New Members introduction - page 762

Hello everyone,

I am here to learn new things and share everything i learned with everyone here.

Thanks for receiving me here.

Hi thank you for accepting me into the community. As a newbee would like to learn more about charting and forex and hopefully able to trade more comfortably.

Hi, just introducing myself. i'm new to Forex and just checking out the site.

Hello, I´m Juergen from Mexico. I´m trading forex, stock and options and also testing EAs and learning MQL4. I found this interesting portal, when I was searching information about the Cyberia EA. Great site! Great information and very nice peaple. Thank you all!

Finally found a site that has all the info I could need to be more successful at Forex Trading. Looking forward to it as a new member of this website

Hi everybody,

I first started trading Binary option (just 6 months ago) and I felt I need to learn Forex market in order to survive in BO. So I'm totally new to it, and after reading some other post, it seems a good and very informative place to start. I have lots of question, but since this is just a introductory, I'll save them for later.

Donald

Ps. It is also my first post ever

Hi everyone,

I'm French living in Mexico and i started the trading few weeks ago. I really like that even if my results are not so good yet,

but my hop is always strong.

I follow this site since many weeks and it help me.

See you everyone,

Regards...

Hi everyone,

I'm French living in Mexico and i started the trading few weeks ago. I really like that even if my results are not so good yet,

but my hop is always strong.

I follow this site since many weeks and it help me.

See you everyone,

Regards...

Hello,wanted to say how wonderful this forum is!

I have joined this forum now and I hope you all guys will welcome me here. Thanks in advance.

Reason: