New Members introduction - page 760

Hi,

Everyone.

Bye

hi, new to all this trade, hope to learn a lot and share it to the world out there, cheers.

Hello, I am a forex trader and like to test different trading methodologies and systems and compare their results.

Hi,

I am new to the forum and would like to say "Hi" to everyone here.

Hi,

i like this forum. It is full of useful information. Thanks

Hi all, a late introduction, joined forex-tsd since 2012, been subscribed to elite section, downloaded some useful indicators, now a normal member It's amazing to see there're some real good coders here. Exemplary works everywhere. Keep up the good works you pros !

Good forum. Hi!!!

New to the forum. I had it on my bookmarks for many months now, but stuck to reading in my office breaks without joining. now I have more time, so I want to participate in the discussions.

I've been trading for a few years now, gradually moving from hobby trader to part-time more serious trading. Hopefully the trend will be my friend.

Hi my name is James. I have been trading for about 10 yrs and have done pretty well. I use several custom indicators, however my basic system is 4hr/daily charts based on MACD and RSI. I am always looking to improve my system through demoing first. I have been watch Forex TSD for several years and really have gotten a great deal of knowledge from many of the followers.

Hi, New member here, av known about forex since 2007 off and on, I was a member long time ago but I wasnt using the account so I guess it might have been deleted, but am back now and I would be glad to meet some interesting people here

Reason: