New Members introduction - page 420

Hi all, i am new member here. joined today only. seeking to gain experiance on trading from all seniors.

thanks and regards to all

hb

Hi, pleased to be a part of the forum.

I've traded news announcements on and off for a couple of years with straddle trades which I enjoy, but am also interested in learning other strategies as well to complement it.

Cheers, Iain

This is a great website and has helped me a lot

Hi Guys - I am a new one )) Welcome to everbody )

Ed

New Member:

have not found the Holy Grail , getting closer to having more and better winners than losers. Here to add to what I already think I know! Thanks for the Forums

Ed58

Hi everybody !

This site looks great.

I'm interested on non-linear regression analysis and fractals. Testing now some tools which give a very interesting picture of what may happen next moment. But still need some complementary add-ons to make a more dynamic environment.

Hope in the future to be able to give some good help and retribute others what they gave to me.

Hi all, Nigeria is represented right here in the house! Nice forum, I believe in keeping trading as simple as possible and I extremely love the daily charts, gets rid of all the intraday noise...haha!

Hi. I'm new to this Forum! Heard about this from some of my friends! Hope to become a good member of your community

Hi to all, this seems like a great forum to be a part of, am interested in dynamic fibs and how they work as it looks very interesting

hi

thanks to accept my membership

i want to know more about sefc indicators

thanks

Reason: