New Members introduction - page 171

Welcome

Hi all,

Looks like a really useful forum. Am very new to forex but about to dedicate a lot of time bfore i get into real trading..

hey guys new to this forum

Hello Everybody !

Hello t you

Im

Said

Casablanca - Morocco

Thanks linuxser

Hi everyone, i'm a newbie wanting to learn more about trading. Past threads have been helpful.

cheers,

Ola

[삭제]

Hello, I'm glad to be a number of the forum

Welcome

Hello,

Been a member for a while and on and off with forex.

Like this forum.

HI I am new, I am looking for a simple ea based on MACD signal MACD line cross (not the zero level), with an option to open multiply trades and only on the closed of the 1 h time frame (or choice) , SL, TP . It seems easy and I was not abel to find it online, there was always sth different. Can anyone help?thanks