New Trading Room

Hello,

dailymarketadvice.com has just incorporated a new service – our Trading Room – as an addition to our classic email signal service we have employed since 2005. The Trading Room serves as a wall from which our trading professionals publish signals based on our techniques for both futures and forex at the opening of the European and US markets, every day of the wee

Coinciding with the launch of this new service, we are offering new subscribers a money-back guarantee for their first month, meaning we will return their first payment if our signals are not profitable after their first 30 days. I’ve attached our results for August to date for both FOREX and Futures. You can find our historical results as well as the detailed conditions of the money-back guarantee on our web site or blog. We always operate with complete transparency.

Best regards,

FOREX +135 Pips

MiniSP500 +43,25 Points (+$2.162,50 per contract)

DAX, +50.5 Points (+$1,262.5 per contract)

+5.5 points in the miniSp & 60 pips this morning for the Gbp/Usd

Regards,

dailymarketadvice.com

&

dailymarketadvice

Wednesday Summary: +9 for Sp and +10 for Dax +60 Gbp/Usd..

+inf our BLOG&WEB

Hello friends,

Weekly review 9/12/2010

7 day free trial offer !!!!

Your monthly subscription will be paid for with only The first 3 profit points of profit you make withfor one E-mini SP contract, or , the first 5 points of profith you makeearned with one Dax Future contract or the first 35 pips you make made with Forex trades you pay for your monthly subscription to DailyMarketAdvice!.

If you want to make money easily, if you are looking for thoroughly tested techniques that will allow you to achieve greater gains with minimum risk, don’´t hesitarehesitate and to subscribe to our service. We offer you 7 day free trial with no commitment to subscribecontinue. Once you subscribe your fee will never go up.

I know I can't find it either. I think they took it away because something was wrong with it. Just wait a few days and it will come back.(I hope because I have some really rare idems I don't want anymore.)

Reason: