New Members introduction - page 44

Hi friends,

I have registered today and posted in the training forum. Want to say hi.

Cheers,

BW

Newbi here

Hello everyone,

This is Ricky Johnson and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I am a regular reader of the forums. Also, I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other life experiences, which I am sure that I would get over here. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics, as well. I am really looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experience.

Thanks

Ricky Johnson

[lang=pl]Hi everyone !

This is Grzesiek Pociejewski(i know its hard to pronauce ) form Poland. I'm on this great forum few days, It's fantastic i think.

I'm a trader and MT4/5 Dukascopy coder for 2 years. With my friends we have a forex coders company luktom.biz. If you need help just PM me.

Cheers,

Grzesiek[/lang]

Iam a beginner

please send a good forex signals and accurate is to email me with understanding and way of working:)

email:

thank you

hi guys, I am a new member in this forum, I am from Indonesia, and I have 5 years trading experience ( just a little kid )

thanks

Hello From NY

Hello Guys,

My name is David and I am from Ny, I have 2 years experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge.

Thanks

fxhelper86:
Hello Guys,

My name is David and I am from Ny, I have 2 years experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge.

Thanks

This is the best place to improve forex knowledge,

Good Luck to You.

Hello Everybody

Hi, guys. Just wanted to introduce myself - used the search bar to find a thread but didn't come up with something. Anyway, don't have much time today so just wanted to pop in. I'm brand new at this and am signing up at a number of places to talk with people and see if this is going to be a viable option for me.

Anyhow, talk soon.

- Harrison

helloall. I ama newcomer to this forum. I hope to be well received.andI also reallyhope to learn how to trade,and trade with a good strategy in this forum. thank you

best regards

hello all

hello all!

my name is ilan from israel. i trade for aprox 2 years (not with luke-but hope it will change).

hope to benefit from site. i must say the site look nice .

wish you all best trade and many pips.

remember:little pig eat a lot,big pig will be eating.

Reason: