me
me  
sonicdeejay:
check this ind...

As for me my main EA include 2 parts..

1. EA (Open trade/Mange Trades)

2. Ind(Give Buy/Sell Signal)

Hey!

Nice! Working on stoch and Laguerre-ACS1 whit RSI or/and SMA filter. Its working on OzFX technic? Can you explain a little more about Sonic and AES signal and filter. as post the indic plz.

Later

Kyaw Tun
Kyaw Tun  
inzider:
Hey!

Nice! Working on stoch and Laguerre-ACS1 whit RSI or/and SMA filter. Its working on OzFX technic? Can you explain a little more about Sonic and AES signal and filter. as post the indic plz.

Later

u can read from my journal..buddy!!!

cheers

sonic

Kyaw Tun
Kyaw Tun  

Inzider and all...

I have create an EA based on inzider's idea... use of i_tend and stoch..I use additional RSI , Demaker and FI to filter out some weak signal...

Just copy and paste all the files in the proper folders....

Download t file fr post #18...

Gd Luck

sonic

Files:
chart.jpg 194 kb
Ms_Mel
Ms_Mel  

Hi Sonic,

I get an error message (I tested the 5 and 15 minutes, same message). I believe someone over at FF has the same problem as well.

Files:
Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
Ms_Mel:
Hi Sonic, I get an error message (I tested the 5 and 15 minutes, same message). I believe someone over at FF has the same problem as well.

Check if the EXACT name of this indicators is the same as the one coded in the iCustom function.

I also noticed that there's "space" in the name (before and after).

Check also if it's in the indicators folder.

FerruFx

Kyaw Tun
Kyaw Tun  

ya..it has..here come t fixed ver,,,

Drag and drop Sonic_StoIK indcator to ur graph, from ur custom indicator folder!!

Files:
Ms_Mel
Ms_Mel  

Thanks!

I will test it all next week on 28 pairs. Can you tell me if I can use it as a straight Stochastic, ie. when there is a cross (I work on dailies) take trade on next bar (no filters for now). The reason is that I am currently working on optimizing the Stoch settings for each pair and need to have trades triggered ONLY by Stoch crosses. And I would need to have the Stoch settings User-Definable, as not all the pairs work best at 5, 3, 3 (most but not all).

Thanks and have a great week!

Watchlist for this week (daily bars):

audcad - short

cadchf - long

gbpchf - long

gbpjpy - long

captainx
captainx  

Hullo

So whatever happened with this stochastic indicator? Is anyone using it? Does it make any profit? Whats the story here?

X

To add comments, please log in or register