StoIK EA - Stoch\I-Trend - page 2

sonicdeejay:
check this ind...

As for me my main EA include 2 parts..

1. EA (Open trade/Mange Trades)

2. Ind(Give Buy/Sell Signal)

Hey!

Nice! Working on stoch and Laguerre-ACS1 whit RSI or/and SMA filter. Its working on OzFX technic? Can you explain a little more about Sonic and AES signal and filter. as post the indic plz.

Later

inzider:
Hey!

Nice! Working on stoch and Laguerre-ACS1 whit RSI or/and SMA filter. Its working on OzFX technic? Can you explain a little more about Sonic and AES signal and filter. as post the indic plz.

Later

u can read from my journal..buddy!!!

cheers

sonic

Hi Sonic,

I get an error message (I tested the 5 and 15 minutes, same message). I believe someone over at FF has the same problem as well.

Files:

Ms_Mel:
Hi Sonic, I get an error message (I tested the 5 and 15 minutes, same message). I believe someone over at FF has the same problem as well.

Check if the EXACT name of this indicators is the same as the one coded in the iCustom function.

I also noticed that there's "space" in the name (before and after).

Check also if it's in the indicators folder.

FerruFx

Inzider and all...

I have create an EA based on inzider's idea... use of i_tend and stoch..I use additional RSI , Demaker and FI to filter out some weak signal...

Just copy and paste all the files in the proper folders....

Download t file fr post #18...

Gd Luck

sonic

Files:
chart.jpg  194 kb

ya..it has..here come t fixed ver,,,

Drag and drop Sonic_StoIK indcator to ur graph, from ur custom indicator folder!!

Files:

Thanks!

I will test it all next week on 28 pairs. Can you tell me if I can use it as a straight Stochastic, ie. when there is a cross (I work on dailies) take trade on next bar (no filters for now). The reason is that I am currently working on optimizing the Stoch settings for each pair and need to have trades triggered ONLY by Stoch crosses. And I would need to have the Stoch settings User-Definable, as not all the pairs work best at 5, 3, 3 (most but not all).

Thanks and have a great week!

Watchlist for this week (daily bars):

audcad - short

cadchf - long

gbpchf - long

gbpjpy - long

Hullo

So whatever happened with this stochastic indicator? Is anyone using it? Does it make any profit? Whats the story here?

X

Thanks for the expert, here is a little modificaiton of mine , I added the momentum at 15 min , its one of my fav time and inid for scalping, so I hope it will enhance the performance of the expert.

thanks for sharing

inzider:
Hi all!

After a little research on coding and starting from some others EA, i created one based on Stochastic and I-Trend cross.

It Buy/Sell : when stochastic and I-Trend are positiv or negativ - I-trend level filter available.

It close position: at next stochastic cross.

--------------------------------------------------------

The EA will exit position by the rules only at new bar. That way i'm trying to avoid dips witch cause multiple position on the same cross. It also look at indic to place an order at each x min. Since i don"t know how to manage the eachtickmode... but still the EA work great.

-------------------------------------------

I got a problem about sell trailing stop, buy are active but sell dosen't seems to. Working on it. I also tried to applied a no trade over 80 level and under 20 level on stoch but its not effective.

---------------------------------------

I'd let the EA runs all yesterday night and here are the result on 5Min TF:

------------------------------------

The point is: if some other coders can have a look at it and make some amilioration, i think it could be profitable.
Reason: