Forex Options, a different way to trade - page 5

Forecasting indicators are on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904

Hope this will help.

I recently started trading them.....They r easy to trade (atleast until now),lil profits coming up aswell bt currently im not risking big ...Also the broker im currently using has provided with some nice starter benefits ....currently its going well....will see how it turns out in future.....

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

For those of you still looking to trade binaries

Ashton Robbins, 2018.05.30 02:06

If someone tells you the made money on binaries, tell them they are the greatest and best, the best and greatest basically the greatest of the best. Check this out from a reputeable ASIC registered broker.

Binary prices are a mid-price (between bid and ask) of our BTCUSD spread, so (7396 + 7423.50) / 2 = 7409.75

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Best Indicator for binary options trading... - the thread
  3. Free Binary Options Strategy - the thread
  4. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  5. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  6. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  7. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  8. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  9. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  10. What is binary option trading? thread
  11. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade

============

I don't have any experience with option trade and i think it's more risky than forex.

I has a learning curve to it ,but when you thoroughly understand it, i think it's less risky then forex.

It's not as easy as simple buy&sell it involves numerous calculations.

While you will find many offers to trade forex online, many find it hard to grasp what is forex and how does one trade on forex. The term forex is short for foreign exchange. When we talk about forex, we mean exchange of foreign currencies. The term Forex stands for the global market for currencies.

Options could be risky if you dont know what you are doing, just like any other trading instrument. Most options expire out of the money, but that doesnt mean that they are useless. Professionals use options mostly for hedging strategies, not just for speculation.

I personally would watch a few you tube videos just to get a grasp of the basic fundamentals knowledge and strategies test them out in demo a counts to get a feel for what it's all about

Reason: