Suggestion to forum admins - page 40

Hi! Thanks for your response. Today, the problem is still here. I have a screenshot to show you what I mean: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6467/forextsd.jpg

I hope it helps.

west_man49rs

Try cleaning the Firefox cache (in Tools->Clear Recent History). I am using Firefox too, and it all looks OK on my side (see my screenshot)

west_man49rs:
Hi! Thanks for your response. Today, the problem is still here. I have a screenshot to show you what I mean: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6467/forextsd.jpg I hope it helps.
Files:
tsd_-_ok.jpg  196 kb

mladen:
west_man49rs

Try cleaning the Firefox cache (in Tools->Clear Recent History). I am using Firefox too, and it all looks OK on my side (see my screenshot)

Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've encountered this problem in another website today, so it would appear that it's simply on my end only. I will try to figure this out and report back when I find a solution.

west_man49rs:
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've encountered this problem in another website today, so it would appear that it's simply on my end only. I will try to figure this out and report back when I find a solution.

Still not working out for me, but don't worry about it. It's not like I'm a high profile member here, haha. I can still read what is important: the information. Thanks for the help guys, maybe it'll just fix itself.

Hi west_man49rs,

I have the information from the forum programmers that they are fixing it.

Just hope that it will be done.

trading journals on forex-tsd?

Most forums have a journal sub forum does this one if so I can't find it

It may be this section: Post and compare Trades

For non-commercial of course.

One question.

Does anyone is Freakin Tweetin and аttwicted having his own thread here?

Just about analytics.

Analytics

Please, update content to the forum, ok?

Your link may be as additional information.

But main content should be inside our forum uploaded and re-newed sorry.

As always - I thread per broker/analyst.

newdigital:
One question. Does anyone is Freakin Tweetin and аttwicted having his own thread here?

It is something about rss to transfer every post to twitter for example (your thread posts to your twitter).

Do we have such a people?

Reason: