Heiken-ashi Zero-lag Tema - page 9

Upgraded zero lag tema indicator (more user friendly version and some code optimization)

Files:
zl_tema.png  117 kb

mladen:

Upgraded zero lag tema indicator (more user friendly version and some code optimization)

Dearest MLADEN

there are already versions of zerolag tema (versions 2,3,4) by you with alerts,arrows,candles,dual lines,slope.can you plz manage time adding price pre smoothing with slope color,same like this one to "zerolag tema 4 alerts".

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

there are already versions of zerolag tema (versions 2,3,4) by you with alerts,arrows,candles,dual lines,slope.can you plz manage time adding price pre smoothing with slope color,same like this one to "zerolag tema 4 alerts".

regards

mntiwana

Here you go :)

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

PS: they are now the same - except that zero lag tema 4 has a combination of two zero lag tema values

mladen:
PS: they are now the same - except that zero lag tema 4 has a combination of two zero lag tema values

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding price pre smoothing,just as my curiosity i compared tema 4.1 with tema from averages and in a lot of cases tema from averages giving best results (comparing to zerolag tema 4.1) being have ds average,adaptive average and percent filter ................. do you think,is it possible to add price pre smooth in averages ver (i don't know if ds average is same to price pre smooth or some thing different or if logically there is place for adding some thing more in averages,there is/are a lot already and also i am afraid possibly it can be a congested and conflict of too many controls) but in all cases you know it better.

my second query about tema from averages (comparing to zerolag tema 4.1) which one is best,quality/reliability wise,is any possible lagging issue with tema from averages (i don't hope so)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding price pre smoothing,just as my curiosity i compared tema 4.1 with tema from averages and in a lot of cases tema from averages giving best results (comparing to zerolag tema 4.1) being have ds average,adaptive average and percent filter ................. do you think,is it possible to add price pre smooth in averages ver (i don't know if ds average is same to price pre smooth or some thing different or if logically there is place for adding some thing more in averages,there is/are a lot already and also i am afraid possibly it can be a congested and conflict of too many controls) but in all cases you know it better.

my second query about tema from averages (comparing to zerolag tema 4.1) which one is best,quality/reliability wise,is any possible lagging issue with tema from averages (i don't hope so)

regards

mntiwana

TEMA from averages is not exactly te same as the rest of the TEMAs available :)

That is why there are differences. As of price pre-smoothing in averages : that would be doubling the job (since averages are smoothing the values already. I do not plan to add price pre-smoothing to averages (I believe that much better job is done by using double smoothing)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

What settings do you use?

whisperer:
What settings do you use?
setting for what/which one .............. there are 3 indicators in the said picture

mntiwana:
setting for what/which one .............. there are 3 indicators in the said picture
All of them :):):)

mladen:
All of them :):):)

Dearest MLADEN

whisperer

here is that template but i dont think it will help to any,i was just comparing tema from averages and zerolagtema 4.1 at that time,these parameters are not for some strategy setup.

regards

Reason: