Progress of the ElectricSavant Challenge™ - page 4

ElectricSavant:
I do not have the link...but perhaps the Challenger may contribute...

omy...may I request that you follow along with a few minutes of your life in the Challenge thread ..your input and experience would be appreciated, if you decided to share .

ES

I don't ever remember seeing Sharpe ratios listed by Metaquotes, which is the main reason for my interest. If they don't, then your 'challenger' would have to have collated them himself, and he's obviously not relying on MT - what Sharpe is he claiming for his own EA?

If by 'share' you mean my "super-profitable-never-lose-EA" - sorry, no can do, 'cos it don't exist...

Nvm, I supposed it is William's EA. Let me know how it goes!

The login info is provided at the forum..

Es

Vfforexlee:
How well is it doing now, ES? I suppose you could let us see your forwardtrade results now.

Yeah, I meant where can I put the login number and password into? FXDD MT4?

VIEW/LOGIN in the mt4 platform...you have the server number..so I believe you can use any demo...

Vfforexlee:
Yeah, I meant where can I put the login number and password into? FXDD MT4?

ES,

PM sent.

ok vf...first trade made...it was Brilliant!

ES

Vfforexlee:
ES, PM sent.

Link to 2007 ATC Details

omelette:
I have just spent 5min of my life looking for these elusive Metaquotes stats. to no avail - would you have a link?

Reports waaustin - Automated Trading Championship 2007

zomg:
If FXbandit is it, it has potential. I tested version II 1.0 fow quite a while and it had periods of incredible accuracy and very good profits. However, there was a period that some losses ran pretty large before they were closed and ate up most of the profits. Im very curious about version II v1.3.3 and how it changed loss control as this EA definitely had potential. Regards. Luk.

Since the earlier versions I have added several trade entry filters, one of which uses RSI. Also incorporated additional code based on PSAR to detect reversal signals. With the changes I have made the EA has been performing very consistently and has helped to significantly reduce large drawdown as well as large loss trades, even with the extreme volatility we have had in the market the last few weeks.

Reason: