Inzider EA - page 2

The other thing is that when ADX > 30 it seems like you can simply trade on a MACD cross and disregard stochastics.

nittany1:
The other thing is that when ADX > 30 it seems like you can simply trade on a MACD cross and disregard stochastics.

You got me there i never use ADX, i'll have a look on this! New version dosen't sell at next 3 pips but aint sure if it sell at excat stoch cross. Looking, testing!

Hope you take some free time for you whitout the baby!

I'll will have a drink for you if you don't!

inzider:
What can i say?! This guy is amazing! THX x 100 times nittany1!! He done this in less then 3 days, Imagine!!!! Kids on one hand and the keybord in the other one!

Here's a chart that explain how the system is suppose to act. I'm preatty sure the EA need the be set here and there but that at the end this could be an amazing one (as Nittany is, hehe).

YELLOW/RED CERCLE: Buying zone

BLUE CROSS: Sell zone

As you can see MACD tell us when the pairs change is tendance up or down as stochastic. But most of the time, stochastic cross before MACD, and most of the time, the peek is at stochatic cross.

Starting form there, the syteme should by only if MACD and Stochastic are in the same way = at MACD cross or Stochastic (as soon as both are fill). If one is not fill pairs is only making correction, if both are the same way, pairs change tendance.

Help my to find perfect setting for this AMAZING system! Perfect MACD and Stochastic setting, as also magic number for any pairs (i'm so far from a programmer) and other details that would make it the perfect system.

Wooah woaaah woooooooooah, isn't that indicator overload there mate?

forexmoments:
Wooah woaaah woooooooooah, isn't that indicator overload there mate?

You are trading whit only one indicator, maby whitout even a chart?!?! I'm impress! What's your positiv contribution on the thread here, some setting to offer?

Here a profitable test about the EA. Obviously i need to find best setting but as i said before, the thing is going foward.

Files:
test.jpg  143 kb

Hi Inzider,

Terrific graph. How is the testing going? I will try to test it as well.

Jeff

WE NEED THE BEST FLAT INDIC AVAILABLE!!

Try boolinger sqeeze indicator atached below.If BB are tight on 30 min and 1 hour chart then there is not much room for profit.Loking BB on 4 hours we can aim for oposit BB or for a brake.

Also we can use EMA 50 or MA 34 angle on 30 min chart,if flat than market should be range bound or flat.

Thx guys for consideration. I'll will look at those seriously.

The main problem for now is the EA taking position at wrong time, most of those are delaid by the random "look at indic after x min" system. It would need to take a position, close it and then wait next signal to renter, even if its x 2 a long or a short, just renter at next align signal, not on the same.

I talked about that to Nittany and i'm waiting for hi answer.

Hope he'll look at this next week.

I'll post any update.

My friend i hope this EA will be perfect soons... and like u said we shall find that holy grail and not holy s**t.. im waiting and following this thread.. and i found it make sens

v0.50b

I added a new version which trades only on a new bar instead of an interval like the first two versions. You can find the new version in the first post.

Remember, this expert was written with 1 hour or 4 hour in mind. Ahem, heh.

Reason: