OzFx's Squeeze-More - page 4

SwingMan, azjeff, orion7,

Thanks for forwarding the optimisation article.

azmel please cek your pm

Post #23

Hi Azmel,

can you please see post 23?

Thanks

saintmo, please find the EA with variable Stochastic Upper (StU) and Lower (StL) values which can be used for optimisation.

Please let us know what you have found.

Regards,

Azmel.

Azmel,

Using default parameters mybacktest reflectedloss of $11.6 thousandwith 25.53% drawdown for Jan 2007 through current.

When I optimized on upper and lower stoch I was able to get $4.7k profitwith drawdown of 23.41% (upper stoch = 40, lower = 80) and

$4.3k with 18.28% drawdown with upper 50 and lower 60)

When I further optimized on sl & tp (using the new 50 upper & 60 lower stoch) I achieved $7.3 thousand in profitand 20% dd. (tp1=70,tp2=120,sl=50)

However, I have yet to achieve good modeling quality. But the above shows relative results on a $50,000 account. So the approach still seems a bit iffy, even though optimizing the parameters much improved the results.

saintmo

Saintmo,

I am curious as to where you got take profit of 120 for tp2? When I load the ea it only gives an option for one take profit amount. The default amount is 50.

Jeff

saintmo:
Azmel,

Using default parameters mybacktest reflectedloss of $11.6 thousandwith 25.53% drawdown for Jan 2007 through current.

When I optimized on upper and lower stoch I was able to get $4.7k profitwith drawdown of 23.41% (upper stoch = 40, lower = 80) and

$4.3k with 18.28% drawdown with upper 50 and lower 60)

When I further optimized on sl & tp (using the new 50 upper & 60 lower stoch) I achieved $7.3 thousand in profitand 20% dd. (tp1=70,tp2=120,sl=50)

However, I have yet to achieve good modeling quality. But the above shows relative results on a $50,000 account. So the approach still seems a bit iffy, even though optimizing the parameters much improved the results.

saintmo

Jeff,

Version .02 code is below. I made TP1 & TP2 external variables in order to test.

saintmo

int TP1;

int TP2;

int SL;

int slippage = 5;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Main code |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

int start()

{

TP1=TakeProfit;

TP2=TP1+TakeProfit;

SL=StopLoss;

trailingstop....

Hi Azmel,

is there a possibility to get a Trailingstop built into the EA?

I think this would help to secure some profits in a early phase of the trade.

Thanks

Chris

The problem with this EA is that during reboot or platform restart it re-enters positions.

I am hoping that Azmel will upgrade it...

ES

downloaded OK

I have just downloaded all ok

Keep getting "invalid lots amount for OrderSend function" on all the charts

The lots for all the charts are 0.1

Reason: