Trading System "jutawanforex" - page 2

hi

to all who start to enter this forex world , I'll tell you that almost all commercial indicators out there is FREE here ...just ask about it ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
to all who start to enter this forex world , I'll tell you that almost all commercial indicators out there is FREE here ...just ask about it ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

woow....sound it's very intersting bro...

could you plz share ur trading system or indicator

and the accuracy about 80%-90%...

post it here bro....

thankz:D:D:D

fxfariz36:
woow....sound it's very intersting bro...

could you plz share ur trading system or indicator

and the accuracy about 80%-90%...

post it here bro....

thankz:D:D:D

yes yes yes please post it here prasxz... i wanna try it

limestreamx:
keep on the good works... hidup KUASAFOREX! biru buy merah sell terjun gaung ramai2.. i hate scammers! i hate greedy people!

it seems that nasir yaacob and his kuasaforex method is really2 famous throughout the whole world..i salute you nasir yaacob..i already terjun gaung because of you...hahaha

gundurowo:
it seems that nasir yaacob and his kuasaforex method is really2 famous throughout the whole world..i salute you nasir yaacob..i already terjun gaung because of you...hahaha

me too ... (nyaris2) but until now sheri is relying on that system.. two hours of chart analysis,open position and got 1 pips... profitable

limestreamx:
me too ... (nyaris2) but until now sheri is relying on that system.. two hours of chart analysis,open position and got 1 pips... profitable

i agree with u..he's the master of scalping..i wonder why he don't want to share with us his method of analyzing chart..very curious to know..

gundurowo:
i agree with u..he's the master of scalping..i wonder why he don't want to share with us his method of analyzing chart..very curious to know..

today heri nora told me that he wanna depo 10k usd into their account.. plus their total is 37k usd... thats a lot of money.. using the most powerfull system kuasaforex...

limestreamx:
today heri nora told me that he wanna depo 10k usd into their account.. plus their total is 37k usd... thats a lot of money.. using the most powerfull system kuasaforex...

10k..wow, that's a lot of money..i think they kaya already by using sheri analysing method..wanna learn from them one day..

fxfariz36:
hahaha...i found finally....

acctually i don't want to buy..bcoz b4 this i have try this indi...

this system suitable for scalping teqhnique...

only take 20pips 0r 30pips per trade...

for those want this indicator...

i give for you for free only...hahaha...

damm to scammer...i think his adik beradik kuasaforex..hahaha...

and i think for new comer in forex...they all believe of shit...

this indicator i attach here and some2 version...

enjoy your trade by using this indicator...:D:D

After attached those indicators to the MT4. My chart doesn't show the Red and Green Arrows following by dots and the yellow high and low statements. Am I missing some files or did I do something wrong? Anyhow thank you for those indicators. You are very kind helping others especially to my study.

pigfx:
After attached those indicators to the MT4. My chart doesn't show the Red and Green Arrows following by dots and the yellow high and low statements. Am I missing some files or did I do something wrong? Anyhow thank you for those indicators. You are very kind helping others especially to my study.

hello my fren....

here you go....

i have doing new version for this system...

hope you enjoy it's...

keeping making pips n dont be greedy...

manage your money management very carefully...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178548/page8

Reason: