How to Get Trading Experience Faster using a Trade Simulator - page 3

jturns23:
Can this be used for EA's also, or just manual trading systems?

Well, the idea is to test you manual trading but could help with some EA if you decide to take signals manually.

The only draw back is that certain indicators dont work with the past data.

thanks

Waoooww... it's very hrlpful. thanks a lot..

how can i run 2 charts at the same time?

lets says i want to do simulation for the month of February 2008 and i want to do it on GU 1 hour and 4 hours time frame. how can i run both charts at the same period of time?

zenocorp:
how can i run 2 charts at the same time? lets says i want to do simulation for the month of February 2008 and i want to do it on GU 1 hour and 4 hours time frame. how can i run both charts at the same period of time?

With two Metatrader running together you could do it.

Linuxser:
Well, the idea is to test you manual trading but could help with some EA if you decide to take signals manually.

Can you please explain to me if this is for use for live traders or just ones practising?

I only need it if I can get it to test more accurately, otherwise I see no other use, in the PDF I see images of backtester, hmm.....we already have this....

Thanks. And can I run this under my live trading account without any problems?

Linuxser:
With two Metatrader running together you could do it.

but i think the data feed is slightly different. i use interbank, i tried lite forex before, but it seems like the are a bit different in candly and price movement. i guess it is the data feed from the two brokers..

anyway, this tools is great!....i cant help myself to stop using it...

im testing my system recently.

zenocorp have you tried using FXDD or Alpari UK. Their demo accounts are more closer to real price 99% of the time I found when using demo accounts.

Reason: