How to Get Trading Experience Faster using a Trade Simulator - page 6

going to try as well, it seems that you made fans around here!...

Great stuff, much appreciated

This is an amazing tool. It gives me a very realistic feeling for my indicators and how I could trade them in real-time. I have one problem though, How can I open multiple lots in the direction of the trade. Please someone advise. I really need to do it as scaling is one property of my strategy. Anyone can make this clear for us?

Thanks a Lot! You're Great!

I have one problem though, How can I open multiple lots in the direction of the trade. Please someone advise. I really need to do it as scaling is one property of my strategy. Anyone can make this clear for us?

Same thing here, I have tried the simulator but it won't let me open up more than one trade at a time either. Is there a way to do this, because I don't see it?

10 years data using 1min TF

I have tried using this simulator and it worked very well. Using 1 hr TF, I was able to pull the data as far as August 1, 2007(about 3 yrs data). And using 1hr TF also, I tried a few times to pull 10 years data but it didn't work. When using 15 min TF, I was only able to pull only a few months data. Why can't I pull the data for 10 years? Can someone show me how should I go about to do that? I really appreciate it.

Looking for MT4 Trade copier

I'm looking for MT4 Trade Copier. I have found few of them which run on one pc. I don't have problem running two mt4 One acting as Master and the other one as Slave. But the thing is that I need automatic calculation of lots based on risk percentage equity model on Slave account.

For example:

1st Master balance: 15,000 Risk 2% = 300USD on each trade

2nd Slave balance: 2,500 Risk 10%= 250USD on each trade

3rd Slave balance: 2,500 Risk 15%= 375USD on each trade

etc...

How can I trade with this scheme with account copier? Some of the options available were multiply value but not based on risk percentage model.

I would be greatly appriciated if someone redirects me to somewhere.

Thank you

This simulator is a great tool... Thanks so much for sharing.!!

daveM

Thank you for posting this, I really need this to learn faster. Even though there's no emotion in simulating trading, but at least I can get the knowledge.

Reason: