How to Get Trading Experience Faster using a Trade Simulator - page 7

lovely

working with this simulator. may the pips rooar

candyman752:
lovely working with this simulator. may the pips rooar

I need advice.

My Trade simulator has stopped working! It has remained in ""Waiting for data" mode. It has been working fine until today following a cashe clean and MT4 update. Ever faced a similar problem?

Advice will be much appreciated.

Jozy:
I need advice.

My Trade simulator has stopped working! It has remained in ""Waiting for data" mode. It has been working fine until today following a cashe clean and MT4 update. Ever faced a similar problem?

Advice will be much appreciated.

Jozy

Probable cause is discontinued support for builds lower than 745 (but I am not 100% sure that it is causing some older ex4 files fail)

mladen:
Jozy Probable cause is discontinued support for builds lower than 745 (but I am not 100% sure that it is causing some older ex4 files fail)

Mladen, as always you are 100% right! I have checked with unupdated platforms I have and they still can run the simulator. So the problem has to do with the MetaTrader update.

Got to revert to prior MT4 versions...for testing and training

Jozy:
Mladen, as always you are 100% right! I have checked with unupdated platforms I have and they still can run the simulator. So the problem has to do with the MetaTrader update. Got to revert to prior MT4 versions...for testing and training

They will never stop ruining what was OK

morro:
They will never stop ruining what was OK

They are still claiming that old ex4 files will work as before - and that is not true. Everyday new examples that something has to be rewritten and that old ex4 is just not going to work

Reason: