Mp6140's Hedge - page 6

Makes one wonder why anyone loses with so many people warning everyone that this system or that system doesn't work.

Thanks for reply MP, and now I wonder if I can be really cheeky and ask you

to explain to this layman what you mean by "trend hedging to reduce margin"

using this hedge method. Other than that its a lovely day here and alls well

with the world. Have a good weekend

Geoff

GEOFFREY:
Thanks for reply MP, and now I wonder if I can be really cheeky and ask you

to explain to this layman what you mean by "trend hedging to reduce margin"

using this hedge method. Other than that its a lovely day here and alls well

with the world. Have a good weekend

Geoff

=====================================================

believe i already have it, but jump on yahoo messenger and ring me up

mp6140 invisible to all

mp

trade without worry

As long as I know, hedging is for All time, and for Any currency, continouesly. , to achieve this. we just "CLOSE" ONE TRADE IF ANOTHER trade has hit Profit. with this methode, we can trade any single minute, any pair, because once "hedge" take action, it must be reach one of two, then closed. this will reached winnig ratio until 100%. do you agree..... I am waiting for this...

ester:
As long as I know, hedging is for All time, and for Any currency, continouesly. , to achieve this. we just "CLOSE" ONE TRADE IF ANOTHER trade has hit Profit. with this methode, we can trade any single minute, any pair, because once "hedge" take action, it must be reach one of two, then closed. this will reached winnig ratio until 100%. do you agree..... I am waiting for this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel it so, then be it !

mp

ester:

ester, you can't do that. If you close one trade when the other hits its take profit, you will loose out on the spread. The remaining trade must be left open and not closed until the market reverses and the trade has starting to take its own profit.

Remember this in a hedge: when one side is gaining profit, the other side will always gain in loss proportionally. This is the nature of a hedge.

Hi MP,

Not too sure how to jump on yahoo as you suggest but would be more than happy to give you a call if you could give me a number

Azmel,

Is there any possibility to code the EA to handle 5 digit pricing? I'm running on a velocity4x demo.

Thanks,

Mark

Reason: