Forex vs Poker - page 2

LOL..thats ok , i have no need to explain or divuldge my strategies..iam msure you are right, best of luck...

philt:
LOL..thats ok , i have no need to explain or divuldge my strategies..iam msure you are right, best of luck...

==================================================

LOL --- LUCK has NOTHING to do with it !!

may your stratagies avail you of wealth and satisfaction beyond your wildest dreams, from my lips to G-D's ears !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Yes you are correct, luck has nothing to do with it as my trades have 90-100 % probability everytime..

philt:
Yes you are correct, luck has nothing to do with it as my trades have 90-100 % probability everytime..

================================================

WONDERFUL -- my words to G-D on your behalf must have come in even faster than normally ---- you are wonderful and so flying carpets should follow you all the days of your life, your name should be entered into the pantheon of the trading gods, and virgins should sing your name forever !

I must try some of your seasonings --- perhaps coriander shall assist my humble meals !

enjoy and trade well

mp

I know it must be an easier choice to be ignorant and feel comfortable rather than try to understand new concepts outside of your otherwise normal rational zone..

philt:
I know it must be an easier choice to be ignorant and feel comfortable rather than try to understand new concepts outside of your otherwise normal rational zone..

=================================================

you are so correct in your thoughts and their application to many, but after trading equities for 30 years, forex for 7 and running a NYS registered financial holding company for 6, I believe Ive examined most of the new and old concepts to death !

first, let me state that in no way was i saying anything on this thread but that ANY comparison between poker and forex is akin to discussing "how many angels . . . . . . . . . . . " While fun in the sanctuary of acedemia, it has no appreciable applications to the "real" world.

In no way was I considering your most marvelous trading abilities when i first posted, as I replied to the original post a bit back there --- just that you had to come in to try to rattle my cage, an impossibility learned by many over many years !

my arguement is with the comparison of apples and oranges ---- WHAT you DO is of NO CONCERN to me, be it highly lucrative or a shambles !

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140:
=================================================

you are so correct in your thoughts and their application to many, but after trading equities for 30 years, forex for 7 and running a NYS registered financial holding company for 6, I believe Ive examined most of the new and old concepts to death !

first, let me state that in no way was i saying anything on this thread but that ANY comparison between poker and forex is akin to discussing "how many angels . . . . . . . . . . . " While fun in the sanctuary of acedemia, it has no appreciable applications to the "real" world.

In no way was I considering your most marvelous trading abilities when i first posted, as I replied to the original post a bit back there --- just that you had to come in to try to rattle my cage, an impossibility learned by many over many years !

my arguement is with the comparison of apples and oranges ---- WHAT you DO is of NO CONCERN to me, be it highly lucrative or a shambles !

enjoy and trade well

mp

nor was i making comparisons between forex and poker...

But you do seem to be rattled....and quite easily...

philt:
nor was i making comparisons between forex and poker... But you do seem to be rattled....and quite easily...

==============================================

first understand that were filling peoples mailboxes with chatter that is not needed, especially since you WERE NOT making comparisons between forex and poker, which is the original intent of this thread !

Im just bored, kicking around the threads and waiting for the mkts to open later but saw this silly thread and the rest is history, although that doesnt seem to be your name !

so if you werent commenting on the thread, WHAT are you commenting ON ?

mp

Reason: