KG Trapping Mode - page 56

Dear Kang_gun:

I am wandering how to use the KG-wave-trigger, since in the fisrt several threads you posted teaching people, in the pictures. there is now KG-wave-trigger.

Regards

KG Deviations Level

Somebody ask me this indicator, so i post here... and hope this help you too. This indicator calculate the daily standard deviation... enjoy..

KG

Files:
kg_level.ex4  8 kb
kg_level.gif  16 kb

hi

kang_gun:
Somebody ask me this indicator, so i post here... and hope this help you too. This indicator calculate the daily standard deviation... enjoy.. KG

hi KG thanks for your indi ...is it same with camarilla level?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
hi KG thanks for your indi ...is it same with camarilla level?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Different bro... i just calculate the deviation for today .. using yesterday HLOC..

KG

Thx for the indi ya kang......:D

Ups... sorry.. i fix it...

tsdpka:
Kang,

thx a lot for this indicator. could you please attach an additional version for alerting only at bar close instead of alerting continously on every tick ?

many thanks

Thanks... i fix it. here the new one with an alert enjoy

KG

Files:

kang_gun:
Thanks... i fix it. here the new one with an alert enjoy KG

KG, thats a fantastic indicator!

If you are willing, could you please add an email alert option in addition the the pop-up that is available?

I would do it, but looks like you want to keep the mq4 file to yourself, which is completely understandable.

Thanks again!

Email alert added

lepiricus:
KG, thats a fantastic indicator!

If you are willing, could you please add an email alert option in addition the the pop-up that is available?

I would do it, but looks like you want to keep the mq4 file to yourself, which is completely understandable.

Thanks again!

Thanks lepiricus, a few words from you make me feel better. That's mean all this work is usefull.

Here is KG Momentum with email alert added and i make a little change on pop up alert so... the pop up alert will appears when red and blue line crossed.. not waiting until the next candle formed like the first one..

Enjoy...

KG

kang_gun:
Thanks lepiricus, a few words from you make me feel better. That's mean all this work is usefull.

Here is KG Momentum with email alert added and i make a little change on pop up alert so... the pop up alert will appears when red and blue line crossed.. not waiting until the next candle formed like the first one..

Enjoy...

KG

Perfect! Thanks KG!

lepiricus:
Perfect! Thanks KG!

Your welcome

KG

Reason: