Win MACD EA Development

I have a very good Strategy based on the MACD.

I would love to Transform it into an EA and would love to see someone that can develop it for me.

I have attached the file and Documentation here.

It earns me a very decent return weekly rougly 60% on Equity.

I will surely appreciate if someone can help out as I need it to run for 24 hrs on any chart.

Files:

realsaid:

I would love to Transform it into an EA and would love to see someone that can develop it for me.

I will surely appreciate if someone can help out as I need it to run for 24 hrs on any chart.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

60% in a week is gambling not trading

skyline:
MUAHAHAHAHHAHA 60% in a week is gambling not trading

So you can do better? Or only in theory maybe. Show some proof....otherwise keep these remarks to yourself. After all you are used to them.

good choice@MACD_OsMA

realsaid:

This will surely be profitable. And it would be very easy to code. If you run it 24/7 it might be a rough ride in rangebound markets. Also, I do not like the idea of fixed s/l and t/p, it just does not make sense at all...

Otherwise, good stuff

I'll write this EA for you. Give me a couple of days to put some things together.

hmmm I can`t say anythink

Still waiting for the EA...

Thanks.

EA Beta

Sorry for the long delay, people. I was involved in some other projects.

Please find a beta version of the EA. I haven't tested it yet, so please report any bugs. I want to make sure everything is order before I incorporate the following features:

1. Money Management

2. Auto Stop Loss

3. Trailing Stop

Regards,

Azmel.

Files:

macd cross zero lines

Great works, i gonna try the EA this week.

I was looking for EA where the signal line cross the zero line and look for 5 min TF for entry.

But OsMA is much better but had to put 9MA on the indicator to see where it cross on the zero line

I hope this is the ONE

Regards

azmel:
Sorry for the long delay, people. I was involved in some other projects.

Please find a beta version of the EA. I haven't tested it yet, so please report any bugs. I want to make sure everything is order before I incorporate the following features:

1. Money Management

2. Auto Stop Loss

3. Trailing Stop

Regards,

Azmel.

I really like this web site and thank people who contribute... I have being pay attention for MACD EA for a time,hope to learn something。

realsaid:

Realsaid

How about EA Azmal wrote?Can you give a reply?

Reason: