Scammers selling commercial ? - page 2

hI

Those scammers on Forex factory are working in a group to ramp up commercial expert advisors

They are trying to screw newbees

OILFXPRO

Hi

This is how commercial sellers spam free discussion boards.Here we see the culprit opening three threads.First he pretends to be a buyer ,finally gives up and asks for cash and gives in as seller.Most of these spammers use other people to post false enquiries to gain attention to their products , this one has become desperate

T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Anyone else here ever use the Avonko Elite EA? - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

Avonko works fine, that's all that matters - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

The right way to use Avonko - (avoid this common mistake!!) - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

OILFXPRO

Sellers of expert advisors use Pumping methods to ramp up expert advisors which are no better than freely available expert advisors.

Pumping and dumping

Pump and dump - Spamwiki

oilfxpro

Hi

If there was an EA system which consistently made 100 pips a week ,it would be a holy grail.Take a $10,000 account to start with and start trading 1 lot @$10 per pip = $1,000 per pip profit..Add autolot (reusing profits for trading) and in 3 years you would be a trillionaire

oilfxpro

Files:
compounding.jpg  36 kb

Trading the news expert advisors

Real traders do not straddle or trade the news .

just the broker widening the spread kills the trader

YouTube - Oanda spread on Non farm payroll 2/2/2007

If the broker widens spread trader is screwed

and only scammers sell EXPERT ADVISORS to trade the news

oilfxpro

weks...i had the same nick name in few forum..i`m using touch_the_sky as my nick. i guess i shouldn`t use it again ...

oilfxpro:
Real traders do not straddle or trade the news .

just the broker widening the spread kills the trader

YouTube - Oanda spread on Non farm payroll 2/2/2007

If the broker widens spread trader is screwed

and only scammers sell EXPERT ADVISORS to trade the news

oilfxpro

That's the same line of BS that Aleccoh spins at times - news trading not 'real trading', ditto for scalping (and it's 'illegal' btw), and you could also extend that to carry trades (which would have bank traders globally howling with laughter!) - so then, what are you left with!!! As far as I'm concerned, if your account is up at the end of the day, you are a 'real' trader, irrespective of how you accomplished it!

Easier said than done though...

Hi

What is the similiarity of methods used by EXPERT ADVISORS SCAMMERS?

Scams, Scams and More Scams - The Checkout

oilfxpro

Reason: