OILFXPRO TRENDMASTER double macd EA freeversion

Hi folks

Happy new year

Here is another great free system from OILFXPRO for free developers.A free expert adviser will be provided in due course ,if one is not compiled by free developers.

This free system is also posted on other message boards,so if thread is deleted just search the net.

The system templates are provided

TIME FRAME

Can be used on 5m,15m,30m,60m

Rules

MACD 1 with settings 12,18 and 15

MACD 2 with settings 48,104 and 36

Set trigger level on Macd 1 at 0.0007 and -0.0007

For longs both macd must be positive and trigger levels 0.0007 must be touched and for shorts both macds must be negative and trigger level of

-0.0007 must be touched

Stop loss on hourly charts are 70 pips euro /usd and 100 pips cable

Trailing stop same as stop loss

OILFXPRO

Oilfoxpro

What made you chosse +/-0.0007 for the MACD as the line to use for EU and GU? Do you have values for other currency pairs?

et_phonehome_2:
Oilfoxpro What made you chosse +/-0.0007 for the MACD as the line to use for EU and GU? Do you have values for other currency pairs?

ET

0.0007 looked as reasonable area to differentiate between trending and non ranging and to filter out ranging days

The e/y try 0.20 and gbp /yen try 0.3.I say try because this system is in early stages

The system will rely on quick exits , optimum stops and letting your profits run.Once we have a public EA ,we can do a lot of testing to find the best settings for each pair

I use similiar systems on expert advisors for my main trading and my own systems are profitable.This system is for free development

OILFXPRO

Are there any Free 90% profitable EA's that you can post for me? Most I've been trying seem to do fine then don't do so well in the end

Thank you

Cid,

Am creating EA for you now, do you have a trigger value for the 2nd set of MACD? Or when 1st set of MACD above 0.0007 whilst 2nd set above 0 to trigger buy?

Regards

David

davidke20:
Cid,

Am creating EA for you now, do you have a trigger value for the 2nd set of MACD? Or when 1st set of MACD above 0.0007 whilst 2nd set above 0 to trigger buy?

Regards

David

Davidke20

Firstly thank you for compiling this EA.

when 1st set of MACD above is 0.0007 whilst 2nd set above 0 to trigger buy.This is correct.

Please input adjustable trigger levels for both macds ,should we decide to use a trigger other than zero for the second MACD ,it is always available.

Also require pips for entry (pips value of x pips is added to longs and pips value of x pips is deducted from short price before entry ..............example Long entry signal is 1.2000 ,pips for entry 10 ,actual entry would be 1.2210 ...........short entry would be at 1.2000 - 0.0010 =1.9990)

Thanks

Best Regards

OILFXPRO

oilfxpro:
Davidke20

Firstly thank you for compiling this EA.

when 1st set of MACD above is 0.0007 whilst 2nd set above 0 to trigger buy.This is correct.

Please input adjustable trigger levels for both macds ,should we decide to use a trigger other than zero for the second MACD ,it is always available.

Also require pips for entry (pips value of x pips is added to longs and pips value of x pips is deducted from short price before entry ..............example Long entry signal is 1.2000 ,pips for entry 10 ,actual entry would be 1.2210 ...........short entry would be at 1.2000 - 0.0010 =1.9990)

Thanks

Best Regards

OILFXPRO

Is this a system you've been manually trading for years?

oilfxpro:
Matreibix

It is very similiar to a profitable system that I use for my own trading.My own system is on expert advisors ans was developed privately with paid programmers.

This system is posted for free development and free use by the community.

Most of my systems have 50% approximate profitability rates.90 % which you require is a holy grail.I am sorry I have not got it.

Profit from trading is made by running your profits and cutting your losing trades and losses

This system will rely on profits of 3.5 times stop loss ,so if you lose 35 pips then your eventual profit target is 100 pips for your winners.

example 10 trades

33% hit rate

7 trades lose 35 pips =245 pips losses

3 trades win 100 pips = 300 pips profit

Net profit is 150 pips

50 % hit rate

5 trades profit of 100 =500 profit

5 trades loss of 35 pips= 175 loss

Net profit is 325 pips

My style of trading may not be for you

OILFXPRO

If at the end of every week I end up with profit, that is my Holy Grail Does it really matter what TF or Currency I use?

Thank you

davidke20:
OK. Here you go. Good luck.
extern int Magic_number = 772188;

extern int Take_Profit = 700;

extern int Stop_Loss = 70;

extern int TrailingStop = 70;

extern double Lots = 0.1; // Lot size

extern int Gap = 20; // Pending orders distance

extern int Slippage = 3; // Slippage tolerence

extern int Duration = 0; // Time to kill pending orders if untrigger

extern string MACD_Setup;

extern int Fast_EMA1 = 12;

extern int Slow_EMA1 = 18;

extern int Signal1 = 15;

extern double Trigger1 = 0.0007;

extern int Fast_EMA2 = 40;

extern int Slow_EMA2 = 104;

extern int Signal2 = 36;

extern double Trigger2 = 0.0000;

extern bool CloseNReverse = false; // If opposite signal occur, close previous trade

Regards

David

"extern int Duration = 0; // Time to kill pending orders if untrigger"

Is this in Days or Hours or Seconds?

Thanks

Hi folks

Davidke 20 has done an excellent job.We can forward test this EA and then thank him fully for his effort

Most of you should spend some time testing the settings and optimisation.Your contribution can be in finding the best settings for all the currency pairs and posting them here.

Here are two instant profitable results from testing

There are many more which you can find,so please make an effort and post.

I have a busy schedule this week

OILFXPRO

matrixebiz:
Is this a system you've been manually trading for years?

Matreibix

It is very similiar to a profitable system that I use for my own trading.My own system is on expert advisors ans was developed privately with paid programmers.

This system is posted for free development and free use by the community.

Most of my systems have 50% approximate profitability rates.90 % which you require is a holy grail.I am sorry I have not got it.

Profit from trading is made by running your profits and cutting your losing trades and losses

This system will rely on profits of 3.5 times stop loss ,so if you lose 35 pips then your eventual profit target is 100 pips for your winners.

example 10 trades

33% hit rate

7 trades lose 35 pips =245 pips losses

3 trades win 100 pips = 300 pips profit

Net profit is 55 pips

50 % hit rate

5 trades profit of 100 =500 profit

5 trades loss of 35 pips= 175 loss

Net profit is 325 pips

My style of trading may not be for you

OILFXPRO

Reason: