Live trades for NN EA idea - page 11

leeb:
Million fund have all your contributions to the forum been as pointless as this ? Get a life ! Here I am taking time to document my EA even if it fails what are YOU doing ! By the way to all the more intelligent people who contributed to this forum Merry Xmas

Leeb

Don't let these lot get to you.You are on the right track.

Notice the low performance periods on my equity charts.

This EA only trades Euro/usd and started with $20,000 and ended with $7,500,000 from 1 st july 2004.These are backtests and I begin forward tests.

OILFXPRO

Files:

'marko Man, just question.

Why do you all time showing your bactests? Are you looking for buyers?

I can show you a hudge # of EAs bactest, but i am not spaming threads, and others do not it too. So, please, you have your oven i thing 2 threades, so show there all time same backtests and no forward tests.

Just for you backtest from july 2004 (but i stop it in som start point, no space). No mather when the test start, all time same equ. curves.

Max DD 1.6%, rel. DD 6.5%.

Please, do not ask me EA, it is just for oilfxpro, the EA is free, with a bit play you can have huge # of tham, not for forward test.

Marko

Profit 97 000 000 000, PF 13, start deposite 25 000$ (from 2004.07.05to 2004.10.20)

Why

oilfxpro:
Leeb

Don't let these lot get to you.You are on the right track.

Notice the low performance periods on my equity charts.

This EA only trades Euro/usd and started with $20,000 and ended with $7,500,000 from 1 st july 2004.These are backtests and I begin forward tests.

OILFXPRO

Man, just question.

I can show you a hudge # of EAs bactest, but i am not spaming threads, and others do not it too. So, please, you have your oven i thing 2 threades, so show there all time same backtests and no forward tests.

Just for you backtest from july 2004 (but i stop it in som start point, no space). No mather when the test start, all time same equ. curves.

Profit 97 000 000 000, PF 13, from july 2004 to oktob 2004

Please, do not ask me EA, it is just for oilfxpro, the EA is free, with a bit play you can have huge # of tham, not for forward test.

Marko

Files:

'marko Man, just question.

Marko

Marko

Marko

The purpose of the back test was to show a chart with some information.That information on the chart I presented is a realistic chart showing periods of low activity and losing periods.

It is not like one of your unrealistic charts of some silly system

Read into my chart and you will see mineful of information.That is what my chart is for and to support Leeb ...........who is doing fine

OILFXPRO

Looks really promising! I hope it performs so good in the future and on a live account for you

Leeb

Your method made about 80 pips so far (counting 3 lots approximately).If your system can consistently produce 100 pips a month , start compunding if drawdowns are small and the system may end up with $340,000 over 3 years

What is your expectancy For this system ie drawdowns and pips ?

Just ignore the useless posts!

OILFXPRO

Files:
leeb.jpg  96 kb

CyberiaTrader

Someone mentioned CyberiaTrader, does anyone know if this EA contains any NN in its code?

Consultant:
Someone mentioned CyberiaTrader, does anyone know if this EA contains any NN in its code?

CYBERIA TRADER - Google Search

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

CyberiaTrader - MQL4 Code Base

Well, I am not trying to brag myself. I have studied NN to complete my thesis to get my bachelor degree. All I am saying that, NN also have limitations. The problem would be (in Backpropagation) local minima and hills & valeys (this is my personal term).

- Local minima (Local Minima)

- hills and valeys occurs due to the the abundant learning process (training process) will create hills and valeys due to smoothing process, meaning the EA will decide either buy or sell if this is the case (just like binary either 0 or 1). However, the EA would not be backed up with the decision of hold. (That if I am not mistaken since it's been two years since I completed my thesis )

I am not sure which method of NN did Leeb used, but to me, this is the limitation of feedforward NN (backpropagation).

So, the conclusion is.. to much learning may kill you lol.. therefore, this EA performance will definitely depends on the the creator setting of weight used to smooth the learning process. Again, this is almost like arbitrage trading if I may say so. But, never give up my friend.. I totally backed you up Leeb, good job!

I honestly believe Neural Networks is an overrated methodology, especially when it comes to applying it to the beast that is the currencies market. I have studied NN as well, and believe me, when you remove all the bells and whistles, NN is actually linear in it's implementation. Bottom line, NN is still a fledgling technology.

Reason: