Lost hope to win in the forex deadly game - page 3

Generally speaking

Am I understanding this correctly: the more people use/play Forex, the greater the volumes are, and, thus the greater are the chances of winning/losing in this game?

No. The market will not even notice the individual traders. Large banks, institutions, government policies, interest rates, and economic strength dictate the overall movement of the market. Individual traders can influence local temporary small movements, that's about it. The greater you are to gauging where the market is going, the more success you will have. I think having more traders just generate more low level noise.

jbfx:
I think having more traders just generate more low level noise.

Heh! That's an interesting way of putting it... Thanks.

yup! i really appriciate the post. its been like been there done that for me. i was also in a similar postion initially when i strated trading, then got this forex secrets ebook, and it really helped e in answering lots of my queries!

risk only strictly max 2 % of your account per trade and you are halfway there

As the original poster stated, his losses came from "not knowing where the markets are going".

In the beginning, we don't SEE where they are going, and that is the problem. So we go in all sorts of directions.

Later, with a solid system, we see where things are headed, so we are ONE STEP AHEAD.

Take the time to learn how the markets work. Then, your trading will become profitable. Be patient and do your homework.

Happy trading,

this is my 1st post in this forum, i felt the same way as crazybunny, i've been trading for almost 4 years, and i bear a witness alot of trading systems crumbled. i was there when it crumble.. and its put me off the game for periods of time.

i'm still amateur, and a lot of amateurs out there dreaming of turn $100 mini account into $100.000 in just couple of months, and more than 90% of them losed all their money, to be honest my name is on that 90% list.

for somehow i relized that, its not about the trading system, its about manage the money, controlling the emotion, patient (waiting for the right moment), and just trade dont gamble.

i know its not wise for me to give some advise 'cause i'm still an amateur, and i'm still in learning process, and i'm learning from the senior member, the master in this is forum.

hi

back to the old school theory is good advice ...just play with trendline...before that you must know what about trend is...look dow's theory ..each time frame has different trendline...combine it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: