Multi pair indicators - page 14

sager22,

I forgot

Here you go : the mtf versions of multi CCI and WPR

regards

mladen

sager22:
Mladen do you have the mtf version for these indicators i am sorry for disturbing you by my requist

mladen:
sager22,

I forgot

regards

mladen

you are great man

thank you very much mladen

and i am sorry agin for disturbing you

Hi, mladen.

Is there any multipair indicator that just one pair in one window, but multi time frame (Min 3 MTF or can be adjusted). The indicator is just MA (Min 3 or can be adjusted). My trading system is just using MA. (50/100/200)

Thanks.

Best Regards.

I think you are looking for something like these (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023/page2 ) Check the ones that start with "all"

regards

mladen

mikael:
Hi, mladen.

Is there any multipair indicator that just one pair in one window, but multi time frame (Min 3 MTF or can be adjusted). The indicator is just MA (Min 3 or can be adjusted). My trading system is just using MA. (50/100/200)

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Thanks, Mladen.

I've just found it.

Best regards.

How to Use this indicator

Olexa:
Hello everyone! Test a indicator. The results so far satisfied. Good luck.

Can you tell me how to use this indicator. Once i installed it on my MT4, i am get 0 against all currency pairs

Olexa:
Hello everyone! Test a indicator. The results so far satisfied. Good luck.

thanks for ur indicator,but can u pls explain when/how best it works.

Thank you mladen!

please

Hi Mladen, can you create this indicator for different pair & show in one window please

multi-pair cci in one window

Hello Mladen

Is there any way of adjusting your multipair CCI indicator so that it plots the different pairs' CCI in the same window rather than side-by-side? So we can see where EURUSD cci crosses GBPUSD cci?

Thanks for your time

- GMP

mladen:
sager22,

I forgot

regards

mladen
Reason: