3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 19

Thanks

fx.ayman:
Be useful in some cases .?

It can be usefull sometimes...like you said...it goes well with the thing that I do....

Caution!

the 2 indicators system presented on post #166...in the volatile market with good action...move to 5 minutes timeframe...as market slows down...go to higher frames...for swing trades...use 1h and up charts...good luck

?

kudahitam:
i like this... but so clean you're

What is this moving average indicator on your chart?...would you like to share it?

Time to get back to 3 Level ZZ Semafor.

Does anyone look for patterns like 3-1-1 or 3-2-2?

Files:
_1_2.gif  17 kb

kudahitam:
i like this... but so clean you're

look nice system, anybody can help me where to find them?

VX 3 Semafor.ex4

PAVA, I am new to this forum and to Forex so please be gentle with me. I copied the X 3 Semafor.ex4 file to my Experts/Indicators directory but it didn't appear in my MT4 screen? I assume it is a MT4 Indicator?

Snowflame:
PAVA, I am new to this forum and to Forex so please be gentle with me. I copied the X 3 Semafor.ex4 file to my Experts/Indicators directory but it didn't appear in my MT4 screen? I assume it is a MT4 Indicator?

Close MT4, delete the mqlcache.dat file and restart MT4. It will take longer to load but you should see all of your indicators unless you have too many.

Pava,

Could you let me know what's the usage of the "xxxx" in the Histo indicator.Any particular meaning to it? Thanks.

yep

wtcmc:
Pava, Could you let me know what's the usage of the "xxxx" in the Histo indicator.Any particular meaning to it? Thanks.

It shows possible reversal...combine it with few other indicators to make sure..on a 30 minute chart you can grab around 10 points minimum

Thread_Hist_1_EXT_TRO

Download

Reason: