Join the Dots. - page 33

cmartin371:
Do you guys think most brokers will have an issue with the 5 pip hedge calling it scalping?

===================================================

some will (Crown, for instance) and most wont but also remember to use a broker with the smallest spread possible on GU, which is 1 pip for the majority.

they will answer yeah or neah if you ask them the question

mp

mp6140:
===================================================

some will (Crown, for instance) and most wont but also remember to use a broker with the smallest spread possible on GU, which is 1 pip for the majority.

they will answer yeah or neah if you ask them the question

mp

I use IBFX....there spread if 4. I need a new broker.

thirdsector:
The calcs are the same but I needed to see the difference between the RSI Cross and the Semafor, so I changed the symbol to a star - that's all. I'm an architect not a coder, so I need them to work and (lol) look good.....

Could you post the MTF version please. Thanks.

Here it is - as always make sure the original is in your indicators too.

Mp --- No, No, No ----- Run Away From Them Asap !

cmartin371:
I use IBFX....there spread if 4. I need a new broker.

===============================================

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY --- DONT EVEN TAKE A SINGLE LOOK BACK !

GET AWAY FROM THEM, IMMEDIATELY ! (sooner if possible)

Ive gotten arguments on this on other sites, but usually from people who just dont have a CLUE !!

I took over a womans two accounts with them (she had gotten stuck and had hedged EVERYTHING just to stay alive and hold off the margin, but couldnt get out of her positions) and i kept wondering why it was so hard for me to make successful trades.

Aside from some ridiculous spreads, they DO NOT REACH THE tp POINT WITH THEIR BID, only the ask --- which translates to YOU DONT GET OUT OF THE TRADE. i will grant you my charts and theyres do not agree, but using MT4 from THEM, with my usual support and resistance, the same happened --- when i set a tp point, it was ALWAYS missed by ONE PIP ! Playing shorts was even worse, as not only did they miss the correct price by one pip, they then would set the tp price ANYWHERE within the spread they desired !

I was stuck, because we couldnt close the account with that many open trades and it took me almost a year to straighten it all out to where she could be with another broker !

THEY ARE AS GOOD A VERSION OF "CROOK" AS ANY OUT THERE, AND MAY POSSIBLY BE THE LEADERS !

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140:

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY --- DONT EVEN TAKE A SINGLE LOOK BACK !

GET AWAY FROM THEM, IMMEDIATELY ! (sooner if possible)

Ive gotten arguments on this on other sites, but usually from people who just dont have a CLUE !!

I took over a womans two accounts with them (she had gotten stuck and had hedged EVERYTHING just to stay alive and hold off the margin, but couldnt get out of her positions) and i kept wondering why it was so hard for me to make successful trades.

Aside from some ridiculous spreads, they DO NOT REACH THE tp POINT WITH THEIR BID, only the ask --- which translates to YOU DONT GET OUT OF THE TRADE. i will grant you my charts and theyres do not agree, but using MT4 from THEM, with my usual support and resistance, the same happened --- when i set a tp point, it was ALWAYS missed by ONE PIP ! Playing shorts was even worse, as not only did they miss the correct price by one pip, they then would set the tp price ANYWHERE within the spread they desired !

I was stuck, because we couldnt close the account with that many open trades and it took me almost a year to straighten it all out to where she could be with another broker !

THEY ARE AS GOOD A VERSION OF "CROOK" AS ANY OUT THERE, AND MAY POSSIBLY BE THE LEADERS !

enjoy and trade well

mp

I have not read one good thing about any MT4 broker. One where you can scalp, honest, and get decent spreads. I am lost on this one.

cmartin371:
I have not read one good thing about any MT4 broker. One where you can scalp, honest, and get decent spreads. I am lost on this one.

BROKERS live in a world of "relativity" !

that is, relative to each other !

All brokers work for their own profits, and some are less particular as how to achieve that goal than others --- I use a spread betting broker in russia, and he/she/it will drop or raise prices on me in a flash if i try to get out of a trade by simply hitting the "get out now" button and dont use a limit order --- often they will even hit my limit order with a different price, but for what i get from them (futures, options, commodities and forex) ill give em a little extra.

there are a number of brokers who are "relatively" speaking, pretty good and im sure this site has a list of them --- they are also available at "forex bastards.com" and theyre a very good source also !

unless you use an ECN, which i also do, you can never be free of "brokerageitis", but once you know what your broker does, its easy to work with them -- Honest !

mp

MP

I know this is a pain and you have gone over it many times but could you please explain to a total noob like me your hedge trade. How you do it.When

you do it. What you do. How does it work etc. I have read all the thread but

just cant grasp the basics of it. You did say any newbies please ask questions.

Kind Regards

Geoff

mp6140:

BROKERS live in a world of "relativity" !

that is, relative to each other !

All brokers work for their own profits, and some are less particular as how to achieve that goal than others --- I use a spread betting broker in russia, and he/she/it will drop or raise prices on me in a flash if i try to get out of a trade by simply hitting the "get out now" button and dont use a limit order --- often they will even hit my limit order with a different price, but for what i get from them (futures, options, commodities and forex) ill give em a little extra.

there are a number of brokers who are "relatively" speaking, pretty good and im sure this site has a list of them --- they are also available at "forex bastards.com" and theyre a very good source also !

unless you use an ECN, which i also do, you can never be free of "brokerageitis", but once you know what your broker does, its easy to work with them -- Honest !

mp

MP,

I must say that I am really grasping the Ziggies and how they move with the Pound Yen on 30min and 15min charts. I have done pretty well the last 2 weeks. I have been more consistent in my trades. I know it is a short period of time and markets can change, but thanks for all your work here. I appreciate it!

Chris

cmartin371:
MP,

I must say that I am really grasping the Ziggies and how they move with the Pound Yen on 30min and 15min charts. I have done pretty well the last 2 weeks. I have been more consistent in my trades. I know it is a short period of time and markets can change, but thanks for all your work here. I appreciate it!

Chris
AW SHUCKS ! !

Dont forget the boss -- his system !!

mp6140:
AW SHUCKS ! !
Dont forget the boss -- his system !!

Of course. Thanks Kamper! Also, Roodstart and Lepricus have helped a great deal too. Thanks Guys!

Reason: