Testing indicators info please - page 2

It is the errors of keyboard (may be you pressed b or s several times, your you are having problems with keyboard ...). It is explanation from the code of this EA.

Download EA and library file from post #9.

And allow dll should be on in Metatrader.

newdigital:
It is the errors of keyboard (may be you pressed b or s several times, your you are having problems with keyboard ...). It is explanation from the code of this EA.

Download EA and library file from post #9.

And allow dll should be on in Metatrader.

i downloaded IdleLib.dll and expert from post #9 and copy it to metatrader folder library and expertadvisor and allow dll

unfortunetly i dont know where is the problem

only arrows works sell limit and buy limit and pending but B or S and Up & DOWN for closing doesnt work

newdigital:
That's all. I just reposted my posts from elite section.

Holy smoke, thanks an absolute million newdigital just what the doctor ordered, you are the best!

newdigital:
How to trade.

So, the chart is moving, everything is going on and under controll. Now we need to understand about how to trade.

1. Open buy or sell orders.

Press b on keybord for buy and s for sell.

Visually you must see buy or sell arrow on the testing chart.

For example, I pressed b and I see the following (i just added b key for this image):

2. Modify the order for stop loss and take profit.

- Press pause

before pressing pause (chart is moving)

after pressing pause (chart is not moving)

- double click on arrow (buy or sell arrow)

before

after "double click"

Hey Newdigital... this is like a Christmas Gift for us... THANK YOU! I was looking for ways to backtest my TS and... the info here is great...

Have a problem though... things are working on my computer till this INSTRUCTION... I can not go any further... chart is here, price is moving... but, nothing is responding to "paint" the arrows... they are not showing up...

Any idea as to what can be wrong...?

Please advise... Thanks!

Under the Journal TAB... I have a few lines like this one...

2007.12.26 22:18:54 2007.11.09 07:37 Visual_Handle_Tranning_51_4 GBPJPY,H1: dll calls are not allowed; 'IdleLib.dll'-'IdleLibUnInit'

dll should be allowed. For example:

Files:
allowdll.jpg  26 kb

same here

Hi ND,

i also get an error 66,B and S does not work and all setings about EA and DLL are set.Could you help us please,i look in russian forum but my russian is very bad.Could it be problem with keyboard and langauage set in windows ?

Thanks

deepdrunk:
Hi ND,

i also get an error 66,B and S does not work and all setings about EA and DLL are set.Could you help us please,i look in russian forum but my russian is very bad.Could it be problem with keyboard and langauage set in windows ?

Thanks

May be. May be because of Num Lock should be on ...

I got same error and tried to figure it out during the half a day ...

may be because of new build of Metatrader ...

I think it is because dll file is very sensitive with name of the window/chart.

I used it before for the long time but now I got same error, sorry.

I downloaded manyversions and got same error sorry.

Newdigital... you do for us 1000x more than this little miss-hap with back testing indicator... know, that we are ALL grateful for the knowledge you share with us... THANKS!

Do we perhaps have someone here who speaks Russian, who could go to their FORUM and check if they came up yet with a solution...?

I went to their russian forums and they stopped discussion. It worked for them but I can not rum it now. May be i am having many oibrary files and they are [preventing the trading simulation... may be something with build 211 ... I will try to look at this after New Year with completely new copy of Metatrader. I used it many times and i want to use so I will look at this. After New year (in January).

Since MT4 is compiled, is there an option to get a compile listing like in the old days of FORTRAN and COBOL?

Reason: