SAR Bars

This is a simple standard version of SAR Bars

I could not find an easy solution to the number issue so i had a good think about the indicator and came up with this solution, sometimes the simple solution can be the best, i completely did away with the numbers and built the color Alert into the main Bars.

Timeframes are able to be selected by the user in any combination desired

The SAR Color Alert: Range to PRICE is adjustable by the number of pips PRICE is above/below SAR - the default is set at 4 pips, the color changes to a brigther color when price moves into the "Alert_Distance_To_PRICE" zone. The color alert can be turned ON/OFF as required.

sar_bar_v1.ex4

Files:
sar.gif  2 kb
sar1_1.gif  2 kb
sar2_1.gif  2 kb
sar_bar_v1.ex4  16 kb

Sar bar

cja:

The SAR Data: Range to PRICE is adjustable by the number of pips SAR is above/below the PRICE - the default is set at 4 pips, the color changes to a brigther color when price moves into the "Distance_To_PRICE" zone.

Great stuff cj. This one looks to include the update correction...right?

I got another request cj. I know you are busy & if you put it to the bottom of the pile, so be it.

I use an MT window to place as many of my utilities as possible, & I found this handy little Alert program.

It's a 'Drag & Drop' one & allows 2 alerts. As soon as it is placed it prints

the alert info on the chart...you can guess my request. Can you code it so that I can place the printout in any window?

Files:

thanks cja..its really helpfull

hi

cja:

The SAR Data: Range to PRICE is adjustable by the number of pips SAR is above/below the PRICE - the default is set at 4 pips, the color changes to a brigther color when price moves into the "Distance_To_PRICE" zone.

NOTE: I have removed the indicator until i can solve the too many digits issue for the GBPUSD, I will repost it when resolved.

OK cj ...please post it here whenever it's ready

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

SAR Bars update

I have had a total rethink and came up with a very simple setup for the SAR Bars - i hope you like it

cja

Files:
sar.gif  2 kb

Yes, I like it very much cja, thank you for sharing such an excellent idea.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

TRO MULTI METERS

Perhaps someone can build a version of the Parabolic SAR using one of my TRO MULTI METERS. It's so nice to have source code that you can customize and enhance. Then you don't have to ask someone else to modify the code and wait and hope for them to do it.

When we share, we all benefit.

PAY IT FORWARD!
Files:

Thank you TheRumpledOne, you are simply amazing.

Have a great week !!!

Ethan Hunt:
Thank you TheRumpledOne, you are simply amazing. Have a great week !!!

You're welcome.

I have only been coding in MT4 for about 3 weeks... wait till I get good at it!!

I already made my presence felt on the TradeStation and eSignal forums... banned from both! I wrote hundreds of free indicators. But I didn't bow down to the FORUM POLICE and they didn't like it at all. I am not welcome on Forex Factory either.

I still have a lot to learn when it comes to MT4 but I believe the TRO MULTI METERS should make it easier for people to get what they want on their charts. Hopefully, others will add to the collection of MULTI METERS.

BigBaloo

Something I had always wished for...

Thanks for posting

Arrogance

TheRumpledOne:
You're welcome.

I have only been coding in MT4 for about 3 weeks... wait till I get good at it!!

I already made my presence felt on the TradeStation and eSignal forums... banned from both! I wrote hundreds of free indicators. But I didn't bow down to the FORUM POLICE and they didn't like it at all. I am not welcome on Forex Factory either.

I still have a lot to learn when it comes to MT4 but I believe the TRO MULTI METERS should make it easier for people to get what they want on their charts. Hopefully, others will add to the collection of MULTI METERS.

You sure do have a lot to learn...manners for one

Stop sneering and start producing...your indies are very basic. Unless those reading them are interested in coding, you might as well post exe.

May be your time here will be limited.

Reason: