Neural Networks Ultimate Toolbox - page 2

ZTrader:
Where? I looked through every entry in the RAR file and each one is password protected. Perhaps you can be more specific?

Like Goldinfger says in its song "OPEN YOUR EYES"

Thanks, guys... I appreciate the help.

In my own defense, though, it's been a very long time since the login feature of this forum worked for my account. The attached image doesn't display in the main message and when I clicked the link for it all I saw was a mess of random looking text (binary from the image file), so I had no way of knowing that there was a password in the image. I couldn't see the point of working harder to look at them image when my real interest was in downloading the RAR file with all of the goodies, so I just moved on past the image attachment.

Forex-TSD logs me out immediately after I log in and it often takes several tries just to download a simple attachment, so please forgive me for not working too hard to do so with an image that didn't seem to have any importance.

Files deleted...

Files already removed; can anyone resubmit?

Thanks.

Hello all. Can someone rehost these files, because they all are removed. Thank you.

If someone has these files, Please upload them again...

If you do a google search for "nn.part1.rar" you will find them

JohnTorr:
If you do a google search for "nn.part1.rar" you will find them

Does anyone know where you can find these ?

All the files i have searched through are named the same but they are not the same files... same name though

Anyone know where i can find this... have spent quite a while trying to find it

TIA

Reason: